XXIV

Jungwon

(Flashback when they left for the resort)

I am so excited to join this trip for Sunoo hyung's birthday and I'm so glad Jay hyung made me go with them. It would be fun if he's with us tho but then I remembered how Sunoo hyung told me they're not personally close. I was seated at the backseat as Sunoo and Riki was in front. I bet Sunoo is asleep at the moment as I couldn't hear his chatter again.

I looked around as we passed a lot of houses until we reached the resort and it is incredible and the moment I saw the sea, my heart leaped out my chest. I missed my tail now and I want to swim in that sea. But I must wait for everyone to be asleep. Although it is quite impossible because there might be people who are still awake by the time I enter the ocean.

I smiled as I saw how Riki wake Sunoo up as it is also how Jay hyung would wake me up, a gentle tap on the cheek. Sunoo woke up and immediately his face lit up and he jumped out the car as he pulled me out and we look around.

"You can take your time to look around and I will bring our things in the room"

"Thank you Ni-Ki. ."

"Only you are allowed to call him Niki?"

"Yeah . . I mean I heard no one call him that before. ."

"Oh I see . . may I borrow your phone? I want to call Jay hyung"

"Oh here . . I'll go help Niki"

He skipped towards Riki as I dialed Jay hyung's number which is by the way saved as "Sir Angry Bird". I want to tell Jay hyung tho but on the other hand, it suits him.

When his face appeared on screen, I noticed how he looks so tired. Work really looks to be stressing him out. I want to make him smile so bad. He even didn't have his lunch.

When he told me to take care, I suddenly felt scared all of a sudden as if someone is watching me, watching us.

"What did sir Park say?"

"He told me to enjoy. . what do you want to do first birthday boy?"

Sunoo giggled as he pointed at the ocean.

"First, I want to show you my secret. . Niki already know this so I want to tell you too"

"Ok I'm good at secrets"

"I bet you are. . follow me"

We ran to our room at the hotel and Riki made sure to shut every entry point making me curious on what the secret is.

Sunoo took my hand and we entered the bathroom and he entered the bath tub. He closed his eyes and I saw something glow on his wrist. He opened his eyes and removed the very familiar violet rose off his wrist and his feet began to fade and I saw scales.

After his feet completely turned to his tail, I saw another familiar color. A mixture of silver and gold with a very familiar pattern.

"I waited for this day to come where I will tell you everything Jungwon. . . when I saw you in that photo shoot, my heart leaped in joy"

I cannot believe this.

Sunoo hyung is my brother all along. The reason he never questioned why I have many questions. The reason he just went on and made friends with me. The reason he had no problem being with me, it is because he's my brother, the one I thought I lost along with my parents is alive and is here.

My tears stream down my face as I knelt over the tub and let my hand touch his face. A smile made its way on his face as I just jumped into the tub and hugged him. We might look weird but I don't care. I have been waiting for this day to see my brother and now he's here.