Chapter 39: Bon Appétit

Start from the beginning

Ang panget niya lumandi. Does she think, she can get Caelum with those moves? Huh, sucks to be her.

"She should have fallen with me instead. Wala sanang gulo" I was stunned for a moment after hearing Caelan said those words while chuckling, void of humor. I look at him and saw a flicker of hurt while watching the two.

Right. Hindi ako ang pinaka nasasaktan dito.

"Caelan.." I whispered, grabbing his right hand and gave it a squeeze.

He's been loving my sister since first year college and even if Yvy did something horrible to him and his sister, he's still in love with her.

Damn. Ferrers are too dedicated for someone they love.

"It's fine. Tanggap ko na matagal na" Even if he's saying he's fine, I know he's not.

Caelan's dream is to have a complete happy family with two kids. Natupad na yung two kids, pero yung happy and complete mukhang malabo.

Can't Ate see what's she's setting aside? It's a precious gem. She's lucky to have Caelan by her side kahit na tinatraydor siya nito.

He's still hoping for Ate to see him. Kaya din hindi siya makaalis sa tabi ni Ate.

Damn, Caelan. Kung pwede ka lang ihanap ng ibang jojowain!

"You know. Why not really try with Prof Makabuhay? Didn't Caelum said she's into you" I joked, trying to ease the atmosphere that's turning heavy.

I saw how his eyes widen then hug his body with his arms.

"Bwisit ka! Kakasama mo yan kay Caelum! Stop pushing me to Miss Makabuhay. Jusko, parang lola ko na yun eh. Argh!" I let out a hard laugh watching Caelan's grimacing face. He looks epic!

"Why? She's making ligaw to you diba? I remember Caelum told me about the ben10 lunch box" Damn. Naalala ko palang kwento ni Cae, maluluha na ako sa kakatawa.

"Oh, Jesus! She saw that?! I don't have anything against Prof Makabuhay, okay? Hindi ko lang talaga kinakaya ang mga advances niya sakin" Lumong lumo na saad niya. Para pa nga siyang kinikilabutan habang may naaalala.

"Like what? Share ka naman" I even nudge his side that made his brow furrowed.

"One time she accidentally, but I saw everything and know sinadya niya yon, drop her pen infront of me. Pinulot niya yon while facing me and damn, Yya. I saw a luot na melon" I lost my shit when he said luot.

I didn't know Prof Makabuhay can do that. She's strict as hell even when I'm still a student here at M.U. Naging instructor ko din siya sa iba kong subject and she's always frowning.

Iba talaga ang kamandag ng mga Ferrer. Nakabingwit ng isang baliw at ng isang hindi nadidiligan.

Kapangyarihan ng kambal? HAHAHAHAHA

"Then one time. She asked me to zip the back zipper of her blouse. Ugh! I want to rip my brain out of my head then manually delete those scenes from my memory!" I can't with Miss Makabuhay! Mas magaling pa siya dumamoves kesa sakin.

"Hey! That's sexy kaya" Natatawang saad ko na sinagot ni Caelan ng isang masamang tingin.

I really enjoy teasing him and Caelum. Pareho kasi silang madaling maasar.