Prologue

The sound of her heels echoed throughout the hallway as the woman who was wearing a bloody red halter dress walked with grace towards the main display painting of the art exhibit. She's confidently striding as if she's in a runaway fashion show, not minding the curious and admiring stares of the people who are intently watching her.

They're supposed to look at the paintings but the artistic features of the said woman capture their attention more than the pieces themselves.

After ten more steps, the woman finally arrived in front of the largest painting inside the exhibit hall. Her ash-coloured eyes immediately roam at the details of the said piece.

It's a painting of a smiling girl under the bright blue sky. She's looking above her with a sincere smile plastered on her face as the artist of the piece captures her breathtaking side profile. The most capturing part of the piece is its colour palette. The combination of hues vividly reflects the feelings of the painting that the artist wants to convey. It strongly reflects sincerity, confidence, and trust.

"It's blue, CC." The Woman in the red dress uttered, plastering a small smile on her lips. The look of pride with a mixture of happiness and sadness is evident in her intense gaze.

"Kung ang pagkakaroon ng kulay ng mundo mo ay ang kapalit ng paglayo ko sayo, maaari bang bulagin nalang natin ang isa't isa? maaari ba tayong magsama sa madilim na mundo ng pantasya at reyalidad kung saan merong 'tayong dalawa'? " puno ng iba't ibang emosyong bulong niya habang pinapasadahan ng tingin ang obra maestra sa kanyang harapan.

"Aanhin ko ang kulay ng mundo kung ang kulay na nagmumula sayo ang nag iisang kailangan ko? Your blues are the only hues my eyes are craving to see. But seeing your pieces in this huge hall is enough for me to know that atlast, you're finally letting your colors free." Matapos sambitin ang huling salita ay tila ba dam na bumuhos ang mga luhang kanina pa niya sinisikil na huwag mag alpasan.

She hastily wipes the tears that are staining her beautiful face as she heave a deep sigh as if swallowing all the tears that want to escape her ducts.

Giving the piece one last look, the woman slowly turns her back on the painting and walks in an agonizingly slow manner.

Kung kanina ay ingay ng kanyang takong ang nangingibabaw sa buong hall, ngayon naman ay ang nakakabinging tibok ng kanyang puso ang tanging naririnig niya.

'Walking away from you is the only way I know to save your remaining shades from turning gray. I'm sorry if the black tint of my fucked up life tainted your rainbow coloured reality.'

----

CTTO.

-zyg