encountered fire*fire

Start from the beginning

Vyan harshly releases the guard's chin from his grip, his eyes turned pitch red, as he noticed others are trying to peek at czar, nd the fuck he has the biggest urge to slash everyone who ever dare to look at his possession.

Vyan : lift your head up and I'll make sure to make your head a separate part from your body..

Nd shiver runs through everyone's spine expect czar, vyan's menacing voice is something which can make anyone piss in there pants. And the urge those guards have to look up run out of the window..

Czarina : the fuck i care about whom head you'll cut or not.

Vyan turn around nd take a step closer to her directly staring at her soul, nd czarina swear he looks exactly like ryan, the one who has made her lost, madly desparately nd obsessed, he looks exactly like him, the same mole at the left side his lower lip nd Cheeks, the same mole at the right side of his nose, everything is exactly like ryan like they did some carbon copy experiment on ryan, but at the same time he is not him, nd czar can bet her life on these, she has shown him from the closest nd the hell she'll mistake him with someone else, she has sharp eyes like undercover agents.

The aura around ryan is completely different from the guy infront of her, she has feel ryan from the closest way possible, the hell she is going to mistook him with someone else, jst because the one infront of her is exactly carbon copy of ryan, tht doesn't mean he is Ryan hell no he is not. His aura is much more dark and dominating than ryan, nd she is not someone who can get fooled easily, her 7 sense work better than anyone else. They ( she and vyan) are a good 7 to 8 steps standing afar from each other.

Czarina : just because you exactly look like someone i know, don't think I'll become a fool and think you as him, you look like him but you are not him.

Nd vyan has the urge to praise his doll, how easily she is able to differentiate between both of them without any difficulty, when even sometimes his parents have difficulties to differentiate between them as they exactly look like mirror image of each other , vyan lick his lower lips, the look on his face is enough to elobrate all the sinful Desires he is having for her, his eyes are undressing her in every possible way, coz hell she is looking fucking hot with the fiesty nd dominating aura she is radiating. It's a total turn on point for vyan.

Czarina: you know what stop giving me that pervert look, better to go and fuck yourself the hell i care about.

Her eyes are glaring at him with the same intensity like she is warning him with #i dare you to even think of trying/doing anything your perverted mind is thinking of# kind of look.

Vyan : everyone out..

And the guards started to run out of vyan's sight for their dear life, didn't't know what Strom is going to come, nd they sure didn't want to get trap between it..

Czarina : do you really think you'll make me scared by sending your puppets out.

She takes a step closer.

Czarina : well if you think so, than you are wrong, coz i don't give a fuck.

Vyan cleanched his fist tightly, hell as much as seeing czar like this is a total turn on, it is also getting on his nerves at the same time, no one dare to talk to him like this. No one..

Vyan : doll don't get on daddy's nerve, otherwise daddy has to punish you Harder..you are making daddy piss off..

Vyan said as calmly as he can, trying his best to smile, which seems to be impossible as he is trying his best to not burst out at his doll, as he is very short tempered guy. On the other hand Czarina cleanched her fist tightly as she marched towards him until she was standing in front of him, how the hell he called her doll nd himself daddy, did he really has a death wish or what..