Prologue (Rewritten)

(It shall begin.)

Finally! All that paperwork is done! Now I can go and have a relaxing night. Oh right, I still haven't finished Omori. It's a pretty cool game and it's really well made I would say.

Moving on, I still need to finish that run. I should probably get some snacks to have while gaming. I think there's a Seven-Eleven nearby. (I haven't been to a 7-11 in forever) I decide to get some chips, a soda bottle, and some chocolate. I then pay for the items and leave.

As I'm walking back, I suddenly see this kid cross the street, while a car is zooming at high speeds at the child. I think quick and push him to the side and I take the hit.

...My back! Ough! My back! (Eat that Peter Parker) I get up and see that I am in a white void. A flash appears in front of me and I see.. God?! "Oh man, am I dead?" I ask. "Unfortunately, yes my child. You did however save a future hero though." "Whaddya mean? I only saved a child."

"That child was amazed by your heroics that he wrote a novel about it in the future and it became an instant bestseller, which both the amazing writing and the tale of your heroics awed and inspired many. You've done well, my child. Now, come with me to heaven. It is time for you to rest." I was shocked. I, became a hero for saving a child? Huh, life throws random curveballs at you sometimes.

"Are you coming, friend?" God asks me. "Well, there's a slight problem. I won't be able to finish a game I was playing back in the real world. Could you help me with that?" I asked God.

"Alright, but I believe I can do more than let you play a simple game. Would you like that?" God asks me. "Oh, sure. Sounds fun." You enter the door that God made out of nowhere, hopefully thinking he let you enter the real world and finish the game.

It was not what you would expect, however.

"Wh-where am I?"
"What's with the ruckus, big bro? Can we still sleep a little longer?"

(Haha okay I'm done for now goodnight)