Prologue (Old)

I finally lived a good life. Unfortunately though, I hit hit by a bus at age 15. Sucks, doesn't it? But, at least I can go to heaven.

Hopefully.

But fortunately, I did go to heaven! And it appears god himself wishes to speak to me! I wonder what it could be...

"So," God said. "It appears that you have died early. How unfortunate. But I do have a proposition for you, if you are up for the task."
"Uh, could you please fill me in with this 'task' of yours?" I respond.

"So it appears you are interested. Great! So it seems you unfortunately died at a young age, so I can rebirth you, in your favorite video game, if you wish." I was shocked. I could be in OMORI?! I definitely want to do that. So I decide to respond: "I want to accept, and the game I want to live in, is a small indie game called OMORI. By the way, is there a catch?"

"Yes." God said. "Since you want to be in OMORI, I wish for you to handle one task there, and once it's completed, then you can live the rest of your life there, if you so wish."

"That's awesome! So what is the task?" I responded. To which this answer will change my life forever.

"You have to save Mari from death. It doesn't matter how you will do it, I will give you great strength and resistance."

Welp, guess I'm in for a ride, huh?

(Aand that's a wrap! I will make more chapters soon. I'm going to relax for a bit. I've been on Wattpad for too long today. Buh bye!)