One shot: Knives and Black Roses

(Art above isn't mine.)

You walk through the empty void of White space. You just ran from another one of those red hands. As you walk, there seems to be a black spot nearby. You start running in case of a new person, or a familiar character. By the way, you were a alternate universe traveler. You switched timelines and saw what happened to each of their own. What happens if you date Aubrey? What about Sunny? Hell, what about Kel? You cringed for a slight second of that rhyme. Anyways, you continue down until you find him. Omori. You walk up to him. Something feels different... you tap their shoulder. They turn around. Wait a second...

It's a she. Omori turned into a goddamn girl.

You stumble back abit. You were sure this was the normal timeline. But it turns out it was the gender-swapped universe.

Oh well.

You start talking to hi-her. "Hello? Do you know where I am? I seem to have wandered here for a bit." She doesn't respond. You wave at her. "Hello?" Suddenly she hugs you. You suddenly blush. "Wha-what's this for?!" More silence. You just wait there while she hugs you. 'I guess this is nice.' You think to yourself. 'Maybe she hasn't seen anybody for a while.' You thought again. You decide the right thing to do is hug back, since you don't have any more options. ".." she looks at you. (By the way, you are the same height as her.) she lets go and grabs your hand to take you to the door. 'Here we go.' You think as you and her both enter the Dream world.

(Should I do a part two?)