One Shot: Flowers and Basils

(Basil)

"Thanks, come again!"

I heard as I left the Flower store. I was walking away, minding my own business holding the big bags of fertilizer. As I was walking, I suddenly bumped into someone. A blonde haired boy with blue eyes. "Oh dear! Sorry about that!" The boy said. "Oh, no. It's fine. I was the one not looking." I responded." "Hey, do you need help with some gardening?" The boy suddenly asks. "Oh! Sure! I'm sort of a starter, so yeah, I need all the help I can get." You replied. The boy nods. "Okay! Here's my number! Call me when your ready!" Basil says, giving me his number and walking into the store. I get back to my house and get the backyard prepared. Soon enough, Basil comes over. We start working on the garden. While we work, Basil teaches me some neat tips and tricks to help. I thank him and we continue. After it's finished, me and Basil admire our work. "Wow, it's looking good! And with Mr. Plants Expert's help, we made double!" I say with a look of happiness and pride. "Well, I say it looks really nice!" Basil says. "and so do you..." Basil mumbles, blushing a little. "What did you say?" I ask him. "Oh! It's nothing!" Basil quickly replies. "Say, I have some friends who I think you would like to meet. Wanna see them tomorrow?" Basil asks me. "Sure! I can't wait to meet them!" I accept.

Whoo boy, can't wait for tomorrow.

—————————————————————————

HOORAY I finally finished something. Sorry it's short, but I hope you enjoy! Now I must return to the Shepard. Feeding time!
-The Hourglass Doggo