Chapter 4 - Saved? (Old)

...I heard a commotion outside the bathroom. I decide to get out and look.

Sunny smashed his violin.
Why did he do that? I then see Mari yelling at Sunny, me and Basil watching. Suddenly, Sunny pushed Mari down the stairs.

This is it. My final moment. I ran over and grabbed her and pushed her out of my way and fall into the broken pieces of the violin.
.
.
.
.
*STAB*

Mari: Y-Y/N?!
Sunny regains his senses.
Sunny:...I shouldn't have done that.
Mari: Not now, Sunny! We need to call an ambulance, Basil, call them. Sunny, help me with him.

Basil calls 911 while Sunny helps Mari carry Y/N. Soon enough the Ambulance comes and takes Y/N to the hospital with Mari, Sunny and Basil in the van as well.

————————————————————————

It's been half an hour since Y/N bring in the hospital. The three waiting patiently, and hopefully that he will survive. Suddenly, the doctor comes in with the news.

Mari: What's the new's doctor?
Doc: Well, I've gots some good news, and bad news.
Mari: please tell us the good news first.
Doc: Well, the good news is that the violin shards haven't reached any vital organs, but the bad news...

They're in a coma.
(There you go, now stop freaking out in the comments)

Y/N's Point Of View
————————————————————————

Welcome to white space.
You have been in here for as long as you remember.

Y/N: So this is white space.
Suddenly, Sunny appears, but he isn't wearing his usual outfit. He has no colored skin, and neither do you. He has a black t-shirt with PJ shorts.

And a knife.

Y/N:...Sunny?