chapter 71- twitter simps

Start from the beginning

∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

"i fucking KNEW IT!" tommy exclaims while aubrey and i are on the phone with him. "tubbo owes me ten pounds!"

"he what?" aubrey asks.

"i'm adding him to the call." tommy ignores aubrey's question and adds his friend to our phone call.

"oh, tubbo!" he calls in a sing-song voice. "guess who's about to be ten pounds richer!"

"uhh, who?" tubbo asks with a confused tone.

"me, idiot! i won the bet!"

"no you didn't. wilbur doesn't have the balls. you're lying."

"i'm right here, dipshit," i say with a groan. aubrey clamps her hand over her mouth to hold back laughter.

"oh! hi!" tubbo exclaims innocently. he also adds with a whisper "did you tell him about the bet, tommy?"

"whispering doesn't make it so i can't hear you..."

"right. oops. well... did tommy tell you?"

"tell me what?"

"i bet that when you were acting all suspicious during stream, it was because you and aubrey started dating and stuff. but tubbo said you wouldn't have the guts to say you loved her or asked her to be your girlfriend. so i bet ten pounds that you did! and now i get to have the last laugh! still waiting on the venmo transaction, by the way," tommy says sassily.

"shut up," tubbo quips. "i just sent it. i'm never making a bet again."

"yes! thank you, best friend!"

"so you made a bet on our relationship?" aubrey asks, leaning down towards the phone.

"yes!" tommy says happily. "and i'm so glad i did!"

"you guys are insane."

"insane and ten pounds richer!"

"i'm ten pounds poorer, actually," tubbo says glumly.

"oh shut it. just go live and you can earn that money back."

"maybe i will! and i won't be inviting you to that stream!"

tommy gasps, aubrey's jaw drops, and i cover my hand with my mouth.

"you don't mean that," tommy says slowly.

"i do!" tubbo hangs up the phone and tommy starts fake crying. then we get the notification a few minutes later.

Tubbo went live!: I HATE TOMMYINNIT

∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

around 11 pm, i wrap up editing a video that i want to post sometime next week. aubrey had been lying in my bed for a while, watching me edit, talking with me, scrolling through her phone. but she's been silent for a while, so i've been working with the soft hum of music playing from the speaker in my room.

i shut off my computer and am greeted with pitch black darkness in the room. it takes a while for my eyes to adjust to the light, but once they do i can see aubrey curled up in bed, eyes shut, breathing deeply. she's most definitely asleep.

i can't help but smile at the sight of her. she's beautiful, even when her body is shut down. she reminds me of a sleeping angel you'd see in a painting, with her lips slightly parted and her hair spread across her pillow. even her white shirt looks like an angel gown.

i get into the bed next to her, and she stirs in her sleep a little. i tense up, trying my best not to wake her.

when i lay down, she shifts and leans her head on top of my shoulder. her hand rests on my stomach and i sigh while looking at the ceiling. i have an angel in my arms, soft romance music playing from a speaker, and i sleep easily for the first time in a while. 

(A/N ayo did anyone notice the love or host reference in the last paragraph?? hmm??? ;) if you did i hope you enjoyed that little easter egg because i know i liked adding it in HAHA. anywayyy i'm updating slowly but surely! i've had ap exams and finals the past couple of weeks [still not done with them either... yay...] and the exhaustion is really catching up to me, but i promise i'll still make time to update and write! also... this story is about to hit 200k!!! thank you guys so much, it means the world to me and makes me so happy :D i love you so much!!! i hope you have an awesome day <33)