chapter 5- one day

once it's finally time for mcc, tommy, tubbo, wilbur, and i all start streaming and get in the lime llamas vc.

"you guys ready for winner's pov?" tommy asks.

"HELL YEAH!" tubbo shouts. "LET'S GET HYPED!"

music starts to play in our vc.

"tommy, turn that shit off," wilbur groans.

"what do you mean?" tommy whines. "able sisters is getting me hyped up!"

"this is literally the most chill song ever," i say. "it's not hype..." a light bulb turns on in my head. "play one of wilbur's songs!"

"NO NO NO THAT'S EVEN WORSE!" wilbur shouts.

suddenly, an upbeat rhythm starts playing.

"STOP!" tommy and tubbo sing. "CAUSE WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KILL MY CAT?"

i giggle. interesting lyrics.

the two boys continue to sing, and i open tommy's stream to see him jamming out and dancing, singing along as loudly as he can.

"ONE DAY! I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE THERE!" tommy sings.

"ONE DAY! I'LL FOCUS ON THE FUTURE!" tubbo shouts.

"MAYBE ONE DAY!" the both harmonize. "OH BABY ISN'T LIFE SO-" tommy starts shaking his head with every syllable. "FU-CKING-IN-CON-SIS-TENT!"

i purse my bottom lip as i exit out of tommy's stream. the song isn't bad, in fact i really, really like it.

"what's this song called?" i ask.

"one day by my band lovejoy," wilbur answers. "tommy, turn this off. this is the worst song off of the ep."

"are you insane?" tubbo asks. "this song is the BEST!"

"i personally like sex sells the best, but this one is great," tommy says.

"sex sells? what are these names?" i ask with a laugh. your city gave me asthma was the only thing i listened to last night (because that's all that wilbur sent me), so all of these songs are new to me.

"wilbur has his own song called 'i'm in love with an e-girl,'" tommy points out.

"don't forget 'internet ruined me,'" tubbo adds.

"i'm sorry boris."

"i made this shit for you dave i love you."

"that's not even a REAL song," wilbur adds.

"and don't get us started on the lyrics," tommy says, ignoring him. "i love them, i think they're awesome and everyone thinks they're awesome, but they are FUNNY!"

"i won't wear the cat ears, won't wear the cat ears," tubbo hums quietly.

"i get turned on by my reflection in passing cars."

"JASON DERULO!"

"i'm not gay, though."

"sexual enough but not enough to scare me."

"rubbing up my ethernet cord."

"mum took away my ps4 so i punched a hole through my bedroom wall."

"it's not an ahegao hoodie it's a work of art."

"it's just one of those dreams where you're losing all your teeth."

"i'm not allowed in disney wor-"

"OKAY ENOUGH!" wilbur shouts, laughing. "is it just embarrass wilbur day or something?"

"what do you mean?" tubbo asks. "you know we always do this when you and a woman are in the same call."

"uh... come again?" i say.

"don't listen to him, stop stop stop-" wilbur is cut off by tommy interjecting.

"HE FANCIES YOU, AUBREY!" wilbur groans at the comment.

"i don't."

"you said she was pretty."

"you fucking snitch." tommy howls with laughter and i start chewing my bottom lip.

he thinks i'm pretty?

"sorry. yes i think you're pretty. uh, it's nothing weird though. not like what tommy's saying. i don't fancy you. please ignore him," wilbur says meekly. i can tell he's embarrassed. i giggle.

"all good, don't worry about it. stop being weird, tommy," i say. my chat fills with awww's and "wilbrey."

i laugh. that's one of the worst ship names i've ever seen.

the four of us take some screenshots in our matching skins, then start crouching and walking in a circle. we are doing a little ritual to manifest a win.

"does anyone know any manifestation chants?" tubbo asks.

"everyone repeat after me. i know these things," i say. "i trust in the universe."

"i trust in the universe," the three echo back.

"everything works out perfectly for us."

"we are worthy of receiving our yes."

"why the fuck does she know-"

"SHHHHH!" tubbo cuts tommy off.

"tommy you're gonna make it not work!" wilbur hisses.

"sorry sorry!" tommy laughs.

"we will win the minecraft championship," i say, ignoring their antics.

"we will win the minecraft championship," the three say back. i make my minecraft character jump around and hit them.

"WE GOT THIS!" i shout.

"WE GOT THIS!" they all shout back.

"you guys can stop now..."

"you guys can- oh," tubbo says. everyone laughs.

"THE TIMER IS GOING DOWN!" tommy shouts, running to the entrance of the championship dome. we all trail after him and eagerly await for the timer to hit zero.

"i like having wilbur's music in the background," tubbo states randomly.

"i don't," wilbur says. "we should turn it-"

"i like it too," i say. wilbur clicks his tongue.

"okay. let's keep it on then." i smile as the timer hits zero and we all run inside the dome.

(A/N wilbur simp wilbur simp wilbur simp + chanting! sounds right up his alley doesn't it LOL. anyway, thank you so much for reading! i appreciate it a lotttt <3 please please please vote, comment, share, and add this to your reading lists! it would be very epic and i'd appreciate it a ton :] i hope you're all having an amazing day! remember that you are all very loved and valid kiss kiss)