XVI | Good at Goodbye

Bucky rushes over to you emidiatly. "No no no. Y/n, can you hear me?"

You're eyes flutter, "does it look like I'm dead yet?" You cough, gripping your side. Your eyes start to go back to there not so galactic glow e/c. Steve and Tony come up behind Bucky. "Hey Grandpopcicle, Tinman." You cough again.

"Oh God Y/n, you really did it this time."

"What do you mean?" You gasp, a sharp pain shooting through your chest. "I'm fine."

"Mx. L/n?"

"Hey, Peter." You smile weakly. "You ok?" You reach out to Peter and check his face, "Buck, the kids bleeding! Someone get him a bandaid." You say genuinely.

"I think your the one who needs a bandaid." Bucky chuckles sadly.

"This? Nah, I'll heal up in a few seconds. Just you wait." You where burned all over, gashes, wounds, scrapes, holes, you name it where covering your body.

"Friday, read vitals." Tony says.

"They aren't looking too good sir."

"Is the soul stone still working?"

"I can't tell, there's too much energy being produced, I can't tell which stone is which."

"Look guys, I'm fine." You say before your eye lids start to get heavy.

"Y/n please stay. Please. Don't go."

"It's ok, just going to sleep that's all, I'll be back in a few minutes." You pant, becoming weaker and weaker.

"Y/n. Y/n wake up. God danmit Sergant. No. No. No." Buckys eyes began to water as yours closed. He holds you close, the warmth of your body turning to cold. "No." He sobs.

"Y/n? Oh God... Y/n." Steve cries, holding onto your body and onto Bucky.

"Mx. L/n..." Peter starts to cry.

Bucky shifts over and leans into Steve, they cry on one anothers shoulders as Peter cries into Tony's.

Slowly, all of your that you hadn't sent out into space, begain to disappear, including Natasha's.

"Nat? No, don't go again." Clint begs.

"I don't know what's happening." She looks around as she faids.

♤☆♤☆♤☆

A/n: sorry it's short, but last chapter was 2000+ words and I'm posting another short chapter.