XIV | Home Sweet Home.

"What do you mean everyone's back? What kind of a mission did you guys go on?" Bucky asks.

"Steve didn't tell you?"

You look down to Baners arm that looked fried to a crisp. "No." You and Bucky say.

●●●

You barge into the room, Bucky following not to far behind you, "Steven Grant Rogers, you have a hell of a lot of explaining to do- Where's little red?" You scan the room.

"She's gone."

"Exuse me?"

"She's dead!" Clint raises his voice. "Because of me..."

"Y/n, Bucky, I would've told you but-"

Suddenly there was a big crash, and light turned to dark in a matter of seconds. The roof had collapsed.

After the crash you get up, luckily nothing too bad had happened to you. Just a broken finger and a few scratches. You gather yourself up and emidiatly go looking for Bucky.

"Bucky! God dammit, Soilder! Sargent Barnes!" You yell for him. Frantically you whistles, over and over, looking under rubble and bricks.

Dust and debris covered your vision and filled your lungs. You kept going in further, chest feeling heavy and arms weak from pushing up ruble.

"Y/n!"

Your head whips up, "Steve!"

"Bucky!"

You look ahead of you, than behind you where you had heard Steve.

"God danmit." You mumble under your breath. Running towards the sound of Steve's voice until you see him. "Is Bucky with you?" You pant, trying to breath under all the debris.

"No, I thought he was with you."

"Fuck. Get out of here, find your other friends, I'm going to find James."

"Y/n no." Steve tries to stop you with a grab of your wrist.

"Steve." You look at him with desperate eyes and Steve gives in, noding his head.

Whistling again, stopping from time to time to lift rubble or to litsen for a response, you go back to where you were.

"Bucky, please." You wipe dust and tears off your face with the back of your hand when you hear a cough.

"Sargent!" You yell, and then whistle.

Two weak clicks follow not long after. "Keep clicking!" Click after click, you get closer. "Bucky!"

"A little help please?" He jesters to the giant concrete slab on his legs and torso. He had managed to grab a nearby pipe and wedged it under the slab, but he couldn't get enough leverage.

Griping onto the pipe, you started pushing down on it, forcing the slab to lift enough for Bucky to crawl out. You helped him up and he panted. After allowing him to catch his breath you grabbed his face and slammed his lips agents yours, the feeling of his soft pink lips touched yours. He was taken back for a moment, but shortly after he melted into it. You had longed for this moment, as did he, neither of you wanting to admit or do anything about it.

You felt his breath hitch as you parted, only for a moment of air before connecting again.

Unfortunately the magical moment was ruined by the horrid sounds of the fallen concrete and metal crumbling around you.

"We should go." You pant, "we'll talk about this later." You smirk.

You rush Bucky out of the mess of a building and you two look up to the sky to see Thanos's ship.