X | You're it

A/n: What's up bitches 🤪
Sorry for the long ass time of no update, my boyfriend broke up with me and motivation went in the trash 🤪🤪🤪🤪 I'm sorry- anyway enjoy gay panicing over the hot sexy Bucky. Ima update more now and give ya 2 chapters today xx

●●●

It had been a month since the disappearance of Thanos, as well as Y/n's blackout.

"What's wrong Buck?" Steve asks, coming up behind me.

"Nothing."

"You know you can lie to a lot of people but I'm not one of them."

I sigh. "Why is it that everytime we aren't fitting, they pass out, die, or dissappear?"

"Who Buck?"

"Y/n..."

"You still love them don't you?"

I scoff. "No. I'd never."

"Yeah, and in 1960 I was dancing with Peggy." Steve rolls his eyes and sits next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Litsen Buck. They messed up, a lot, but I believe they're still the same Y/n we knew when we were kids. They just got a little lost, and now we gotta find them. Just like they found me on that cliff, or like they found you after that twister back in 1934, or how we'll all find a way out of every mess we get ourselves into. At the end of the day they'd do anything for you, they'd die for you, they technically did not too many years ago." He patted my sholder and left without another word.

I broke down, what was I doing? I lost them four times, they lost me five, why did I have to hold a grudge after something I did too?

I heared a small knock at my door and turned around. There they stood.

"You look like shit Bu- Barnes." They smirked weakly.

"You're a pain in the ass L/n." I got up and walked over to them, hugging them tightly.

"James, what the hell is this?"

"It's called a hug dipshit, and you're past due for one." I wipe a falling tear from my cheek behind thier back.

"Last person who hugged me was-"

I let go and stepped back. "What?"

They looked confused, "last time anyone hugged me was 1945... and that was you..." They looked as if they wanted to cry, but for some reason couldn't.

"Do you want another one?"

"....Maybe." They hesitate.

I reached my arm around thier shoulders and held on tight. It was silent for a few moments, not an awkward silence, but a good one.

They broke it with a mumble, "I'm sorry."

"What was that?"

"You heared me Ja-"

I pulled away, placing my finger on thier lips for a moment. "Bucky."

"What?"

"Call me James one more time and you will be sorry. It's Buck, Bucky, or Buckaroo to you doll."

They smirked, that stupid smirk. "Well Bucky, you heared me."

"Are you sure you're feeling well?" I felt thier forehead like a worried mother checking her child's temperature.

"Don't make me take it back Buckaroo." They smack my hand back.

"I'm glad to have you back doll..."

"Me too pal...."