III | Civil War Prt. I

"Cap." A man with spiked hair and a bow n arrow shakes Steve's hand. Who brings a bow n arrow to a fight?

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice."

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor, besides, I owe a debt." The guy says looking at a kid, I think that's the Wanda girl I saw on the news.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve looks at the man and Wanda.

"It was time to get off my ass." She says.

"How bout our other recruit?" Steves attention goes to the white van.

"I put a little coffee in him, but-" the van door slides open and a man lying in the back seat jolts up.

"What time zone is this?" He says groggly getting up, walking over to Steve, he shakes his hand. "Captain America!"

"Mr. Lang."

"It's an honor... I'm shaking your hand too long, wow, this is awesome." Lang finally stops shaking Steve's hand. "Captain America." The man looks at Wanda, "I know you too, you're great." He looks at Steve again and holds his shoulders for a second. "I know you know a lot of super people so, thinks for thanking of me." I hold back a laugh as he looks at Sam. "Hey man."

"What's up tic tac."

"Good to see you. Hey uh, about what happened last time-"

"It was a great audition, but it'll, it'll never happen again." Sam seemed like he was hiding something and the other guy looks confused.

"Did they tell you what we're up agents?" Cap asks.

"Something about, some phyco assassins?"

"We're outside the law on this one, so if you come with us you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well what else is new."

"We should get moving." I pipe up.

"I got a chopper lined up." The arrow guys says.

The intercoms go off.

"They're evacuating the airport." I translate.

"Suit up." Steve says.

●●●

??? Pov.

I hear the intercoms go off telling everyone to evacuate. "What's going on?" I whisper under my breath.

I sneak out of the terminals into the parking lot and see two people I thought I'd never see again.

James Buchanan Barnes and captain Steve Rogers. I suit up and follow them.

●●●

(3rd person)

Steve runs towards the helicopter Clint was talking about, when something lands on it, disabling it. It was Tony's technology. Rhodes and him landed side by side not to far infront of Cap.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people you know at the airport, isn't that weird?" Tony says sarcastically, his helmet retracting.

"That's definitely weird." Rhodey replies.

"Hear me out Tony, that doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all this." Steve trys to get through to him.

T'chala jumps in. "Captain."

"You're highness."

"Anyway." Tony cuts the tension. "Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in, that was 24 hours ago, can you help a brother out?"