17

Tsuna was getting dressed for the day as Reborn sat on their bed in just his pants staring at him with a smug look on his face. Tsuna tries not to look knowing his face would burn bright red.

"You never wear a shirt in the morning?" Tsuna asks. Reborn wraps his arms around Tsuna trapping him in his arms. Tsuna's face went bright red as he felt Reborn's naked chest. Their flames wrapped around each other making the both of them feel strong urges they only have for each other.

"You can look at me as much as you want" Reborn says as he turns him around to face him. Tsuna looks at him feeling his cheeks turn crimson. Their pacifiers glow brightly as the chains intertwined with each other.

"You keep looking like that I might not let you leave the bedroom all day" Reborn says nipping his neck making Tsuna let out a loud moan. "S-st-op I-I have to w-work" Tsuna says trying to get Reborn to stop.

Reborn stops then carries him downstairs to see Fon siping his tea while the music was calm. "You two took your time getting up, I was worried you were sore" Fon says. Tsuna's cheeks turn bright red.

"S-shut up Fon, we did nothing like that" Tsuna says making Fon smirk. Reborn smirks not denying it. Reborn let's Tsuna go as he sits in his chair as Tsuna starts making breakfast.

"Got any new jobs?" Reborn asks making conversation before the others come down. Fon thinks for a moment then takes a big sip of his tea.

"None at the moment but I'll probably look when I get bored" he says. Reborn hums thinking of the next few months before they go back to Italy when Tsuna will have the title of Vongola decimo.

Everyone else walks downstairs just in time for Tsuna to walk back with some plates of food. "I hope you're all hungry" Tsuna says. Everyone's stomach growled making him giggle already knowing the answer to that.

As they were eating they only made small chatter amongst each other. When everyone was done they relaxed as Lal and Cotonnello did the dishes. Tsuna looks at his watch seeing that is still too early to go out then begins thinking of the call he is having with Nono later in the afternoon.

Reborn looks at his phone readimg his message from Nono making sure to not miss any important detail. He quickly sends a message then sips his coffee.

Later

Tsuna stretches his arms over his head happy his meeting went well. "I see you're done talking with Nono" a voice says surpring Tsuna. He turns his head seeing Reborn leanimg in close to him.

"I was telling him how we've been since the last time we've talked" Tsuna says. Reborn smirks feeling proud of his ex student as he rubs Tsuna's hair making him almost pur in delight. "Now that's taken care of let's walk around."