Chapter 17: ... ^<>^

En başından başla

"Silly old Schlatt," you chuckle, "thinks that he can go to Heaven." Before Schlatt can even answer, you come up with the worst and yet best idea ever. "Oh my God, you know what we should do?"

"Don't use the Lord's name in vein," Schlatt speaks with a mocking voice and you roll your eyes with a grin.

"I'm the Lord, fucker, but let me fucking finish my sentence!" When Schlatt remains silent, you continue. "We should do karaoke!" You jump up from your chair, almost falling over as you point at Schlatt. For a moment, the world turns blurry, but this quickly changes after you stand up right for a moment and closing your eyes. "Fuck, this is not healthy."

"Well, we're not here to get healthy, bitch. But why the fuck is karaoke a good idea?" Before you can even answer, he laughs. "Let's fucking do it!" He stands up from his chair as well, falling on the ground right away, and you simply laugh at him, reaching out your hand. He takes it, but instead of lifting himself up, he pulls you to the ground as well. You fall on the ground too, using your other arm to break the fall and prevent yourself from falling on your beautiful face.

"Fucking asshole, I wanted to help you!" you complain, but Schlatt simply laughs.

"So did I. Kiss the ground that I stand on!"

"You're not even standing, dickhead," you snarl and you get up again. Your hands are trembling a bit, but you manage to get up after a few times failing miserably. Schlatt does the same, but you're the one standing first anyway. "Ha! I beat you, now kiss my feet and call me Wilford!" As soon as he gets down to your feet to do this, you almost kick him in the face, causing him to fall over from the sudden movement right away. You also have to find your balance again, but you do so successfully earlier than him. You laugh at him again, before Schlatt presses a single button and a microphone comes out of the floor. You look at it with a confused expression on your face, barely processing what is happening, until Schlatt opens his arms with a wide grin on his face.

"Look at this! Our own personal karaoke machine!"

"What? Are you a karaoke addict or something?" you joke and he blinks a few times confusedly.

"Of course not! But I want some weird shit when I'm drunk, and this was on that list!" He walks over to the microphone, almost falling over his own feet, as he grabs the microphone stand with such an aggression, that he almost drops it right afterwards. You simply laugh at him when that happens, which he doesn't seem to appreciate. "Shut the fuck up, asshole!" he shouts immediately, startling you a little with this, "don't laugh at me, J. Schlatt the Second!" Again, you burst out laughing, ignoring his furious shouts.

"So, what song do you want to sing first, huh?" you chuckle and you come to stand next to him. The music starts and you start loudly singing with him to whatever song gets on. You have no idea what the fuck they're singing, so you just sing gibberish mostly. And damn, the amount of energy that you and Schlatt put into the singing, even if it's not good.

"If you wake up in a house that's full of smoke, don't panic: call me and I'll tell you a joke!" the two of you basically scream into the microphone, "if you see white men dressed in white cloaks, don't panic: call me and I'll tell you a joke! Oh shit. Should I be joking at a time like this?" Schlatt and you throw your arms over each other's shoulder, as if you're really going to be able to support each other properly. "If you start to smell burning toast, you're having a stroke or overcooking your toast." While Schlatt continues singing, you put a bottle of some of the drink to your lips and drink the half of the liquid inside. This is so unhealthy, but as Schlatt had already said...

We're not here to get healthy.

As you almost choke on the drink, you cough out some of the shit and fall to the ground again, Schlatt falling on you. He rolls off and lies down next to you now on the comfortable floor, coughing a bit as well as the music keeps playing.