"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."

Start from the beginning

I flip through my phone and start looking for flights and a hotel for Jimin, Hyun-Jin, and I. While this trip is going to be incredibly short, I want to make sure we make the most of the time we do have together. The thought of spending time with Jimin, on our own, makes me super excited.  He's sitting next to me and the smile on his face alone makes my heart burst with happiness.  We end up booking a first class flight for Jimin and Hyun-Jin and another flight for me on a separate airline. They both leave at the same time and arrive to New York at the same time but because they are on completely different airlines , we are able to travel together (essentially) without worrying about being seen together. Hyun-Jin will travel with Jimin as discreetly as possible.

The drive to Gangnam doesn't take us too long and once we arrive outside of the building, I get the immediate feeling that this is where I should be. Hyun-Jin and Sunoo step out and a few moments later, open the doors so we can walk into the door.

My heart instantly flutters when we walk in. I can feel it. It's everything I want; it's a little bit smaller than the other space but it's perfect nonetheless. The ceilings are tall (36 feet tall to be exact) and the walls and floors are made of concrete and the front office/store front is divided from the back studio space by a glass wall with black metal screws the entire height of the building instead of traditional walls. It looks industrial but also very high end; it's the most me building I've ever been in. I can literally envision myself here; I can see where I want to place things, where I want to hang photos, where I want to shoot. It just, perfect. 

"WOW!" I hear Hobi say. "Now this— this is YOU," he says to me. I feel arms wrap around my waist behind me and feel Jin's chin drop on to my shoulder.

"It's perfect baby girl," he whispers. I turn my face toward him as he nuzzles his nose into my hair and I let out a huge exhale.  I hadn't realized how important getting their approval was to me.

"This is so good Sweet Thing," Namjoon tells me as he smiles my way.

"I was thinking of hanging some of my favorite shots on the glass wall, so they look like they're suspended in the air," I tell them.

"That would look incredible," Taehyung adds in.

"This space is smaller. It also doesn't have the private entrance but the location is great and it's a stand alone, so I wouldn't be next to any other businesses. It's a bit more expensive than the other location but I don't mind paying more for this," I tell them.

We continue walking around and I tell them about my plans and what I'm envisioning for the space. The add in their thoughts and ideas and I can see it in my mind.  I get wrapped up in imagining the growth of my business.

"I legally registered and trademarked my business today as well,"  I tell them.  I knew those were the first steps I needed to take in order to make my goal of opening my own agency, a true reality. 

"I feel like there isn't even a question in your mind, this is your space," Namjoon tells me.

"Do you guys like it?" I ask them. "Not as my boyfriends, but as clients. Do you think this place reflects me as an artist? As someone you'd want to work with?" I ask.

"I think I'd assume the artist that owns this space is creative and talented and cool," Hobi answers.

"We'd definitley want to work with you Noona," Jimin says to me.

"Yeah, I feel like you'd be the kind of artist I'd want to work with," Taehyung adds. I smile at them and know in my heart that this is the space I want.

"Okay, this is it then, this is my new studio," I tell them. They all cheer and hug me one by one. Jungkook waits for last and he wraps me up in his arms.