Chapter VI

The lies I told

The lies I told

Updating the chapters because I'm fixing my grammar 😭 I wrote these at school and in the middle of the night so I didn't pay attention to what I was typing

"I never loved you, I just felt guilty."

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:Nowhere to run

─────⚪───────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►1:08/ 5:00⠀───○ 🔊

"You're gonna die. I'm gonna kill you. You were my good friend, I saved you before."

Oikawa pulled his lips back while Shoyo stood there in shock not knowing what to say or do. Shoyo backed away and then ran away making Oikawa stand there in shock now. "SHOYO!" He yelled.

Shoyo locked his apartment and had his back against the door while breathing heavily he didn't know what to do, he felt bad for running off but his body did that on its own. Shoyo slid down the door onto his butt. "I need to confess." Shoyo got up and went to his room and sat down on his bed and grabbed his phone and started going through his socials. "I wonder, what would have happened if I wasn't such a jerk in high school?" Shoyo often finds himself asking these questions he could never find the answer though. Shoyo felt himself tear up and that night he cried himself to sleep.

Oikawa was puzzled on why Shoyo ran away from him. Did his breath stink? No, he brushed his teeth this morning. Did he hurt Shoyo? No, he would never hurt Shoyo. Did he say something wrong? No, he was just saying what couples normally say to each other. So, why did Shoyo run away? Oikawa grumbled and walked off into a forest he stopped looking at a specific area. He smiled. "Hello Iwa chan, I'm stumped I kissed Shoyo and he runs off, Did I do anything wrong?" Oikawa huffed. "Why am I talking to a dead person." Oikawa got up and walked back to his apartment.