Chapter II

The first step

The first step

"How thoughtful you are To san

"How thoughtful you are To san." 

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Where's my love

─────⚪───────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 2:57/ 4:00⠀───○ 🔊

"Ohh, if you bled, I'll bleed the same."

Oikawa was at a loss for words. "W-What?" Shoyo tilted his head. "I'm sorry... I don't remember you." Oikawa gulped. "it's me Oikawa Tooru your old boyfriend from high school." Shoyo's eyes widened. "Oh, I remember you always flirted with me." Shoyo smiled. "Hey, I'm sorry I was such a playboy back then... I changed though I'm glad to see you again." Shoyo smiled widely. Oikawa blushed and smiled back. "It was nice to see you too, Sho." Shoyo looked at Oikawa. "Well, hope to see you around To~san." Shoyo then winked and closed the door to his apartment. Now Shoyo's wink was playful but Oikawa didn't see it that way he started drooling. "Oh, Sho why are you so hot." Oikawa then turned around to go back to his apartment.

Shoyo sat down on the couch. "It was nice to see him again... He's changed a lot I didn't even recognize him." Shoyo smiled to himself. Shoyo then felt tears well up in his eyes. "I still feel so bad for what I did to him." Shoyo bit his lip at the horrible memories. Shoyo shook his head and got up and went to go get a glass of water. Shoyo looked to his right to see his medicine bottle next to him he was proscribed this last year of high school he looked at it he threw it across the apartment. He couldn't stand taking his antidepressant medication. How did Shoyo come to be depressed? When Shoyo gratitude high school he found out his dad was sick this caused Shoyo to come into this depressive state he would visit his dad at the hospital with a huge smile on his face though trying to hide the tears and the anxiety that his dad will die soon. This didn't go unnoticed by Shoyo's mother she was worried for her son but she didn't say anything about it. That was until the day Shinbo Hinata died from heart failure. Shoyo broke down he screamed, shook his father's dead body, and cried. Shizu tried to hold Shoyo back but he was having a full breakdown. She didn't know what to do but the doctors did something about it and called a psychiatrist.