Chapter I

Do I know you

Do I know you

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Perfect Girl

─────⚪───────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 1:14/ 𝟹:13⠀───○ 🔊

"I think I'm falling, I think I'm falling in, I think I'm falling in love with you"

Shoyo was perfect he had beautiful brown eyes, a perfect body, a gorgeous face, plump kissable lips, a breathtaking smile... And many other things about him. This made it easy for people to fall for him and people would do pretty much anything to get with him.

This came to Shoyo's knowledge and it made him into someone that he never expected to be. A playboy he would go to boys left and right every time he would dumb them 3 days later he's with someone else. Shoyo at the time didn't give two shits about it but 4 years later he felt so guilty for using all those men. Shoyo promised himself he would never hurt such wonderful people again.

Shoyo kept that promise every time someone asked him out he would reject them because he didn't like them, He wouldn't lead anyone on, he rejected flirting, etc. Shoyo changed for the better. Shoyo was proud of how he changed so much... That all came crashing down when someone came.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Shoyo sighed and picked up his mug and sipped his coffee and sat it back down and went back to writing his essay for college. It was due next week and he was not gonna fail he was deep into it not even noticing someone staring at him from afar.