Chapter IV

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

⚠This chapter will contain⚠

Gore

Death

"How sick I am

"How sick I am."

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:Serial Killer

─────⚪───────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 2:20/ 4:24⠀───○ 🔊

"Baby, I'm a sociopath sweet serial killer on the warpath, cause I love you a little too much."

Shoyo ran into his apartment slamming the door shut he went into his room and sat on his bed trembling he didn't know what to do or feel. He yelled at Iwaizumi for telling the truth but Shoyo wasn't a playboy... I mean he was playing with Oikawa's feelings he didn't love him? Shoyo didn't love him... Right?

Shoyo's thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock. Shoyo got up slowly going to his door he unlocked his door and peeked outside to see a worried Oikawa. "Ah, Shoyo what happened." Oikawa hugged Shoyo. "Ah, nothing, Iwaizumi just said something that pissed me off, but it was the truth." Oikawa stared at Shoyo's floor he didn't know what to say. "It doesn't matter I don't know what happened between you two, but if he made you act like that, he's in the wrong." Shoyo shook his head and cried making Oikawa jump. "Shoyo?" Shoyo wiped his nose. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Shoyo hugged Oikawa tightly. Oikawa hugged back confused. "Well, I won't pride on what happened between you two, but you can tell me anything." Shoyo smiled and hugged Oikawa again. 'I don't deserve you, To san' Oikawa smiled gently and walked back to his apartment. Once Oikawa shut his door he went down to his basement and grabbed a certain notebook and started writing plans.