Episode - 16

Rajiv sat before Adi looking at his pale baby . His child is looking weaker than earlier when he brought him from India .

"Papa..." Viraj looked at Rajiv with a sad look. His papa looks very much dangerous and silent .

"How is he ?" Rajiv asked with a deep sore voice. He didn't cry or anything. He is just silent, extremely silent.

"It's a minor (gulped), a minor heart stroke ."

"Oh"

"Papa ! We gave him  medicines at the correct time and he is stable now. Because of the sudden shock and stress he __he got scared which made his body become more weak. (In confidence) Now he is stable papa.."

Rajiv took a deep breath in relief but still he is having that emotionless face.

And that is stressing Viraj so much. He wished that nothing scary should run in his ex-empire mind.

After Adi fell unconscious in Dev's arms, everyone felt like someone stabbed them straight in their heart.

Rajiv went into full silent mode.

"You can go now .." his order made Viraj feel weak and hesitated to ask him anything so, he left the place silently.

Rajiv looked at Aditya without any emotions but his stare immediately turned into the soft and concerned one seeing him.

He brought his hand against his baby's small tummy and lifting his pale rose-colored oversized hoodie, started to caress his boy's soft and cold tummy..

Closing his eyes, he let his tears flow freely. He is just holding himself strong for the sake of his children.

In flashback

"Papa...."

Rajiv looked up from his laptop to his tiny baby who is now standing there with his half sleepy voice .

It's been three weeks since all the chaos happened and Adi fell from the stairs but his family made him understand about the situation.

Little Aditya understood one thing that she will never return to his life again. But he silently still hoped that his mother would return to them one day and will always be their real mother no matter what.

His family doesn't pressurise him more as all that matters to them is their kid and would definitely understand that his family will never do anything bad to him.

His Momma has done something bad but she will never return to them again as a good person.

Rajiv let him think like that for now as he thought after growing up he will understand everything himself slowly and at that time they will be on his side to support his Aditya in accepting the reality.

"Adi.... " Rajiv looked surprised at his baby as he is a deep sleeper but what happened to his afternoon nap suddenly, he thought.

Adi looks like he is walking in his sleep with his messy hair, half closed eyes and with his little disney princess bandage over his head, he is looking so cute and fluffy.

Rajiv chuckled looking at the size of Karan's t-shirt which is looking too big on Adi as Adi always likes to wear Karan's dresses.

His child is looking like he is drowning in that oversized t-shirt on him..

For that reason, Karan always selects more night dresses with soft and smooth material for Adi.

Lifting Adi from the floor to settle him on his lap after keeping his laptop aside,  Rajiv said with a gentle voice - Someone woke up too early today (pouting dramatically) Why Baba? Don't you want to take a little nap ?