[02]

I went downstairs and as I can see they all knew what I just dreamed about "Don't worry we will visit her later at the hospital kuya." Sofia giving me hope that I will be okay when I see her later. "Thanks" maikli kong sabi sa kaniya at binigyan lang siya ng pilit na ngiti.

It was already 9 months since that accident and lucky for me I just got minor surgery and injuries, which isn't really a big deal for my basketball career because I just had one month rest. But for her, Riley she got the worst injuries. And now in a bad comatose state, I went to the hospital every day just to see her. But as my schedule got busy when UAAP season opens I only get to see her once a week it's lucky for me if I get to see her twice a week. She doesn't have any parent or guardian as she was 18 when her parents both died of illness she live alone on a rented house until I gave a condominium for her to live. So I am the only family she have, and as a family of her I can't lose her. She is the love of my life, she is the only one I will ever love.

I didn't have any classes or a training for today. So what I just did to take my mind off on what I dreamt of was some light work out. I was waiting for Sofia so she can drive me to the hospital as I wasn't cleared yet by my parent's to drive a car.

When she was finally free, she drived me to the hospital where she is confined. At sinabi niya na "i-text mo lang ako kuya if sunduin na lang kita pauwi". I nodded and went inside the hospital, I go to room 305 where she is in.

I sat next to her bed, and looked at her long straight hair. I laughed at the same time a tear came out my eyes. "Gising ka na mahal ko, ang tagal mo nang natutulog. Hindi mo ba ako namimiss?" Tanong ko sa kaniya at iniintay sumagot. "Napaniginipan kita ulit kagabi." Pag sasalita ko habang umiiyak. Hinawakan ko ang malambot niyang kamay at hinalikan iyon.

"Wag mo akong iwan love. Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko kung wala ka na. Kaya sige na please gising ka na." Pamimilit ko sa kaniya at umiiyak lang sa tabi niya. "Sana pinakinggan na lang kita, sana hindi na lang tayo umalis para hindi na tayo na aksidente edi sana nasa tabi kita ngayon gising."

Nang pag kasabi ko nun ay bigla gumalaw yung isa niyang daliri na nakahawak sa mga kamay ko. Lumabas ako ng kwarto niya at hinanap yung nurse at doctor niya. "Doc, gumalaw po yung daliri niya." Sabi ko at chineck niya si Riley. Nag sabi siya sa nurse ng kung anong medical terms man na hindi ko naintindihan at nag aantay lang sa doctor na ipaliwanag sa akin ang nangyayari.

"Mr. Ildefonso, we will do some tests on Ms. Alcantara. After 9 months of her brain surgery this is the first time that the motor cortex or the area of her brain control her voluntary movement. Rest assured that we will do anything for her to wake up. As I told you before her brain just need to rest and that's the reason what puts her to coma." Pag papaliwanag ng doctor sa akin na tinanguan ko lang at nag pasalamat. But before she also told me that she might not be able to wake up because of the damage. Pero naniniwala ako, umaasa na magigising pa siya.

Binalikan ko si Riley na nakahiga pa rin sa kama niya. "I know you can hear me, and I am glad that you moved your finger. I'll just wait here when you wake up, we will go on a safe date. I promise I won't ever put you in danger again. So please take your time to recover love. I'm just waiting." Sabi ko at hinalikan ang noo niya at nagpaalam na aalis muna ako.

Tinext ko si Pia na sunduin na niya ako, at dumating din naman siya agad. "How is she?" Tanong niya na nakangiti at nginitian ko lang din siya pabalik. "She is still pretty." Pag lalarawan ko sa nakita ko kanina.

"Ang corny mo kuya, what I am asking is her condition." Tinawanan ko naman siya dahil nabaduyan sa sinabi ko. "She moved her finger while I was talking to her. So the doctor said they will do some tests." Sabi ko sa kaniya na tumango tango lang na parang naiintindihan talaga.

^A/N: I don't have any medical degree and just searched up on google the terms I used. HEHE, sorry if I made some mistake about it.^