[01]

5:29 pm, June 10

To begin with, it is a very special day for me and my girlfriend. It is her 21st birthday, plus our 2nd year anniversary. I mean I just can't believe it, that we have been together this long. At first, I thought she'll dump me like the other guys that tried to court her. But damn, I was so happy when she said yes to me after 10 months of courting and waiting all I can say is that it was all worth it.

Right now we are here at my house, because sofia my little sister insisted that we should invite my girlfriend to have a pool party here. It's just us, my family, me and her. She really didn't want to go but who can say no to sofia, right?

We both are having fun, even my family like that she is spending her birthday here.
But then I persuaded her to secretly sneak out to go some place I prepared as a surprise, but she doesn't have any idea about it. She didn't want to go because she is scared that sofia will get mad at her. But little did she know sofia is part of the plan and knows it too well.

When we successfully sneaked out I opened my car door for her then I put blindfold on her so that she won't know where we will be going. She keep saying "I have a bad feeling about this Dave". But I assured her that everything is fine. When we arrived at the place, I played some romantic song. To be specific our love song playlist, then I slowly help her out as she is still wearing the blindfold. When I positioned her to the center I slowly removed the blindfold on her.

Revealing the sightseeing view, and the words '2nd anniversary w/ my love' using a lighted candles with rose petal scattered on the floor. Making it so special, unforgettable and most of all romantic, she looked at me with tears on her eyes and I walk towards her to see if she is okay. All she said was "gosh Dave this is so romantic" and she chuckled while her tears fell down her cheeks. I then gave her a tight hug not wanting to let go of her.

"I love you, so much dave" she said while we are still hugging each other and I smiled at the moment we were in. "I know love, I love you too so much more than anything in the world." I said back to her and right after I said that her favorite music, or should I say our main theme song played. I get down on my one knee asking for her hand and she just laughed and gracefully gave me her soft hands. I started to dance with her and we were just smiling the whole time.

"This is the best... Well all of the dates are the best, love" she commented while getting teary eyes again. I nodded at her and stopped dancing. Hold her cheeks wiping the tears that fell, and look at her beautiful brown eyes. "It will be always the best moments when I am with you". I then gave her a soft, but passionate kiss.

We decided to go back to Manila as it is already 9:57 pm, because it is getting really dark too. While we were walking back to the car she slipped but I did catch her and told her that "it rained earlier, be careful my love" she just nodded and gave me a sweet smile and a kiss on my cheeks. Then she ran towards my car.

While I was driving I intertwined my hand on hers and smile. It feels like I never wanted to let go of her hands, until I can't step on the brakes. That's when I released her hands from mine so that I can control the steering wheel. But it wasn't enough because the car was going way to fast and the road is slippery as it just rained a while ago.

I looked at her, and she just gave me a scared face. I didn't know what to do until the steering wheel slipped my hands and we went straight through the woods. And I can feel the car roll over many times until we just stayed upside down.

I lost my consciousness for some time and when I felt the pain on my abdomen and feet that's when I opened my eyes and look at her. I hold her hands but what I can feel is coldness, I try to check her pulse but I couldn't feel anything. I shouted for help many times again and again as we were stuck there for too long, I started crying. Praying that someone can see and help us.

Not too long after that, I heard ambulance and we got out of the rolled over car. I was on a gurney with a neck brace, I tried to removed it so I can go to her but my body couldn't move much. We were on the same ambulance and they were trying to resuscitate her and I was just there couldn't do anything other than hold her hand. That's when I heard the machine making the flat line noise. "Riley, love wake up. I still need you" I said and cried as I blacked out.

~~~
7:54 am,
March 13

*Dave's P.O.V.*

"Dave, bro wake up your dreaming" sabi ni kuya sa akin at tinignan lang siya na malungkot. "Kuya, I dreamt of her again." Maikli kong kwento kay Kuya Shaun at tinanguan lang ako na mapungay ang mga mata. "We know dave, you shouted her name again and again." Sabi niya sa akin at tumingin lang nag aantay na may sabihin ako. "That's almost a year ago and it still haunts me. That accident became my nightmare I couldn't stop it." Pag buhos ko ng nararamdaman sa kaniya na hinaplos lang ang aking likod para mapanatag ang loob na nariyan lang siya para sa akin.