Chapter#8 (Reality)

Start from the beginning

After every little second, a shiver would ran through her spine, as she would think about that Man and his specific kind of Ring But to her dismay, she couldn't reach up to that perticular figure, her whole journey till she reached at the College was spent thinking about the ring...

She moved inside the college only to he greeted by two ear Shattering Voices...they strolled inside the classroom and there Class periods went well, but that ring never left her mind, she was either thinking about that ring or that mysterious unknown man...

Time passed away in a swift, and here she sitting in Canteen, well perticularly it's the refreshment time, but Shanaya is doing her uncomplete assignment, as no one can predict the outcome of her physics teacher, after knowing that she hasn't completed her assignments...

Where as Arushi was already busy savouring her lunch and Madhu was busy admiring the so-called hot boys of the College...since according to her the only use of coming to College is to See the hot boys, who literally spent their half period of life in building up there bodies....

Shanaya who was so engrossed in her work, felt something uncomfortable around her, wandering her gaze she found him, the most handsome boy of the College, not her but other's Words... after looking at him,and sharing an eye contact of less then 10 seconds, she couldn't help but sighn...why don't some people just understand that if a girl is not interested or she is saying no, that means No,A BIG NO...she thought and moved her gaze away from her...

Well in all this she indeed misunderstood about the creepy gaze on her, Whose face was all Red, and why won't it be, whenever she is around him, she is interested in floor as if it's the most important thing on earth, or she is busy in crying, as far as Rudra remember they never had any good eye contact till now- Wait scratch that she has never even looked at him properly, everytime she would see him, and the only thing she does is to lower her Gaze, How much RUDRA Used to love this kind of obedience from people, but form her it's different...She is supposed to rule over his WORLD, Rule over his MIND, Rule over his HEART...Girls are ready to Kill, or to be killed, just to reach at her Status, just to get a mere attention of His, but the person, he wants, the girl he Needs, the human he LOVE is doing everything, literally Everything damn thing to avoid Him...

He went in his office, banging the door loudly, clearly stating his anger to his Men...
He sat on his Chair, leaning on the table, he kept taping his fingers on the luxurious Table..."What should I do..? What should I do to make you understand, how much you means to me..you just don't understand...you don't know..how much it burns me, when you look at those unworthy people...when you give them more attention rather then me... Wasn't what I did last night an enough lesson for you..? You are soft my love...I don't wanna hurt YOU..but that won't stop me from hurting others...why, Just why..? Why can't you look at me in the same way...I see at you..."he talked to her, as he traced his finger on her face, from her eyes to her nose and then her lips, at last her Chin, on his phone...

"he talked to her, as he traced his finger on her face, from her eyes to her nose and then her lips, at last her Chin, on his phone