"Why don't you all just head to the garden while I feed him?" Sadira suggested.

"But my dear, the-the servants will-" Sultan said.

"Come on, it's a beautiful day; the sun's good for you!"

She pushes them along.

"Dudes, let's catch some rays..."

Dressed as a surfer, Genie runs after the Sultan, Y/N, and Aladdin. Abu, True and Iago stand back, hiding behind the pillar.

"That stupid spell didn't work on the animals!" Sadira cursed.

Iago, True and Abu hear her and cower, letting out gasps. Sadira goes into the room where Rajah is, still growling at her. She goes to the table and grabs an hourglass and pours the sand into her hand.

"I really hate to have to do this Rajah, but if you tip everyone off that me and my brother switched places with Jasmine and Razoul, it'll ruin everything!"

She rubs the sand in her hand and it glows. She sets it on the ground and it slides across the floor like a snake towards Rajah. It encircles him, then creates a cage. Iago, True and Abu are standing behind the corner, watching.]

"I'm sorry, it won't be for long. Now I have to find the bird, the snake, and the monkey."

She stomps out of the room, past Iago, True and Abu.

"Trooouubbbllleee." Iago said.

"Yep." True agreed.

"Oh Iago, True, Abu! Where are you?" Sadira called.

"That's it! We're history!"

Iago grabs Abu's vest.

"We're nothing but a nasty cleanup for the palace janitor! Okay, okay, plan, plan, plan. Sadira, Sabir and Jasmine, Razoul switched places. So if Sadira is a princess and Sabir is a guard, then the princess and the captain guard must be... streetrats."

True's eyes widens in realization.

"Oh no..."

Abu and True runs over to Rajah as Iago thinks out loud and pulls out a file. Abu rubs it against the bars of Rajah's cage while True gives it a tap.

"Well, we'll just find her and...ah!"

Iago rushes over to Abu and True when he realizes what they're doing.

"Ah! What are you doing? It's not enough that Little Orphan Sandy is after me! You want to free the tiger!"

Abu continues filing. Rajah growls.

"We need him. He can help us find and Jasmine and Razoul with his sense of smell." True pointed out.

Abu did his monkey-talk while agreeing with True.

"I don't care if he's got muscle or great sense of smell; he's got teeth! He'll eat me in a hot-second!"

"Iago! True! Abu! I've got something special for you!" Sadira called in the hallway.

"Ah!" Iago yelped and turned to Rajah. "Okay, how bout a truce? No eating me, no clawing me, and no breathing cat breath on me!"

Rajah growls in response and Iago sighs, then pulls out his own file. He, True and Abu begin filing away at the bars.

"Boys? Girl? Where are you!?"

She looks in a vase, then closes the top again when she doesn't find them. She walks back into the room with Rajah, True, Abu and Iago. She gasps when she sees the tiger missing from the cage.