"Hm?" Y/N raised her eyebrow.

"Ah ha ha! Such a kidder! I'm fine! Just fine." Iago laughed nervously.

Aladdin and Y/N stands there confused still, then walks away with Sadira, Sabir, and Genie. Iago turns to Abu and True.

"We better be real quiet until we figure out what's going on..."

"Yeah." they nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blue palace door swings open to reveal the guards Nahbi and Hakim. They bow as Sadira and Aladdin enter.

"As you were, boys." Sadira greeted.

Sabir and Y/N nods to the guards as they nodded back. They're now in the throne room. The Sultan sits in the middle with a model of the city. He spots them and gets up.

"Ah! Come, come! There my boy."

He shakes Aladdin's hand.

"How are you feeling, hhm? Nervous?"

"Well, no. I've made my decision. There's nothing to be nervous about."

Sultan turns to Y/N.

"What about you, my dear?"

"A little nervous, but love will always conquer all."

"I don't know what they're talking about, but it's making me nervous." Iago muttered to Abu and True.

"Sabir?" Sadira called.

Sabir comes forward.

"Your highness." he greeted through his gritted teeth.

"Bring us grapes. And don't skip on the servings. Oh, this is for you. Get yourself something."

She flips him a coin.

"Uh... yes, your highness."

He bows and leaves. Aladdin and Y/N looks at her with confusion.

"What was that all about?"

"Yeah, you never treated him like that."

"Um...I just thought that.. uh..." Sadira stuttered.

Rajah, in the corner, spots Sadira and growls. He comes closer, stalking, ready to pounce. Sadira sees him and gasps.

"Nicccceeee kitty...."

Rajah rears back, ready to strike. Aladdin, Y/N, the Sultan, and Genie look over. Just before the tiger hits Sadira, Aladdin jumps and gets in the way. Rajah lands on Aladdin and they tumble back, Rajah on top of him.

"What is wrong with you, Rajah?"

Rajah looks confused.

"Hhmmm, he's acting as squirrelly as Iago, True and Abu."

Genie rubs his head, suspiciously.

"Uh, maybe he had falafel last night too?" Iago said innocently.

Rajah growls again at Sadira as she looks over at him. Then, she turns to Abu, True and Iago, who look up, innocently again. Sadira's eyes widen in realization.

"Oh no... the animals..."

Abu, True, and Iago hear her and gulp.

"Heh heh, uh, poor Rajah just uh, um... hasn't been fed today. Yeah! Uh, um, Rajah go to the, um, room at the end of the hall or whatever it's called and I'll feed you."

Rajah looks even more confused.

"Yes Rajah. Run along now." Sultan said in his affirmative tone.

Rajah sulks away.