"Oh, perfect. The classless lass."

"Ha!"

Abu crosses his arms and scowls. True hisses at her threatenly.

"So, what's with the new threads?" Iago teased.

"Sadira, you sure look beautiful this morning..."

Aladdin stands up and takes her hands in his.

"Why thank you..."

Aladdin chuckles, so does Sadira. Then, they both lean in and kiss. Iago, True and Abu's mouth's hit the ground as they gasp in surprise. Sabir comes over in his guard outfit.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hey, honey!"

Y/N gives him a kiss on the cheek, making him smile. But in his eyes, he's sad and feels guilty for taking advantage of her. True lets out a loud gasp.

"Sabir, too?! But as a guard?!" Iago exclaimed in shock.

"Bleh!!" True gagged.

Aladdin and Sadira break apart, and Sadira takes his arm, leading him away.

"So, what do you want to do today, dear?"

"What the heck? Aladdin just kissed Sadira! Y/N just kissed Sabir!" Iago exclaimed.

"Yeah, the kids really got a way with the princess and the captain of the guard..."

Genie begins to walk away. Iago catches up, flying in the air next to him.

"Hold the phone! The princess? The captain of the guard?! Oh! I get it! It's Make-the-Bird-Doubt-His-Sanity-Day!"

He lands on Genie's shoulder.

"That's why they kissed them. Oh, tres amusant!"

Genie looks over and then turns his head into a phone. It rings, and Iago answers it.

"Hello?"

Genie pops his head out through the phone.

"Get a clue! They kissed them because they're their fiancé..."

They look to Aladdin, who hands Sadira flowers while Sabir kisses her hand where her engagement ring is.

"Ah, young love..."

Genie drops Iago, Abu climbs onto his shoulder and makes his monkey talk while True is trying to think of what the heck is going on.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down. Let's get out the Human-Monkey dictionary."

Genie poofs a large book in front of him and bends over to read.

"Ah, let's see. Ouk-squeky-squeky-awk-squawk-eek."

Abu begins yelling, shaking his fist at Genie, who looks over.

"I am not a prevaricating rapscallion."

He straightens up and tosses the book over his other shoulder.

"Princess Sadira and Sabir are Al's and Y/N's fiancé? Oh boy, stand back, here comes Mr. Nausea!"

Iago turns a nasty shade of green. Genie hunches over him.

"Ho! Maybe you're sick."

He poofs a table under Iago, which rises so that Iago is level with him. He does a series of typical doctor's checks.

"Nope, not sick. Just a few feathers short of a duster. Hey Al, Iago's fallen into a bottomless abyss of delirium."

"Huh?" Aladdin questioned.