Y3・゚✧*:・゚✧ Adventures at moonlight

POA

The quartet quietly embraced each other at the top of the hill, trying to forget about what had just happened. 

Buckbeak was dead. 

After a few minutes of silence, with only Hermione's muffled sobs heard, Ron let out a sudden gasp of pain. 

"Scabbers! He bit me!" Ron said, running after the rat. 

"Ron! Stop running after the damn rat!" Y/n started running after her brother. 

Yelling for Ron, Hermione and Harry starting running after the two siblings. (yes, we're still considering them siblings) 

Y/n and Ron collapsed onto the grass, just as Ron had the rat back in his grip, Hermione and Harry started yelling. 

"What is i--" Y/n started, but stopped in horror. 

"HERMIONE! HARRY! BEHIND YOU!" Ron yelled loudly. 

Behind Hermione and Harry was a jet black dog, looking dangerously ferocious, and awfully familiar. 

The dog charged at the two, but jumped right above their heads. The dog was coming after someone else.. 

The 'grim' snapped at Ron's ankle and started dragging him away, while Ron desperately tried to escape the dog's grip. 

Y/n and Ron yelled in horror, Y/n dove over the grass to try and grab Ron's arm. She missed it as the dog started dragging him away faster. 

She jumped to her feet and ran, chasing her brother. Just as she was about to grab his hand.. the dog pulled him down a tunnel in the Whomping Willow. 

"RON!" Y/n yelled in horror. 

"Y/N! LOOK AHEAD!" Hermione yelled. 

One of the Whomping Willow's branch hit Y/n in the stomach without warning, making her fly across and land on the grass roughly. 

"Damn tree." Y/n muttered furiously, as she watched Harry and Hermione run right to the swinging branches. "Harry, duck!" she yelled as a branch was heading Harry's way. 

It knocked the boy off his feet, he landed with a thump on the ground, his glasses falling away from his reach. 

Hermione skilfully jumped over an incoming branch. Just as she turned to face Y/n, a branch headed right to her. Terrified, Hermione grabbed tightly onto the branch, if the situation wasn't terrifying, Y/n would have laughed at the sight of Hermione being swung around in circles by a tree branch. 

Y/n ran over to Harry, who was nearly hit by a sudden thump of the tree trunk, she quickly got him up on his feet and started looking for his glasses. 

Unfortunately, Hermione had other plans. 

Y/n screamed loudly as Hermione grabbed her, pulling her onto the swinging branch. The tree was absolutely merciless. It swung round and round, not bothering to avoid the twigs and sticks strewn about all over the tree. 

On their 4th round, Hermione saw an upright Harry, and grabbed a fistful of his shirt. She held her grip strongly as the tree swung round and round. 

"HERMIONE! YOU TWO HAVE TO JUMP, ALRIGHT? JUMP WHEN THE TIME'S RIGHT!" Y/n yelled at her friend as loudly as she could. Then waited for exactly the right time, and let go of the branch. 

Just as she guessed, she slid right down into the tunnel Ron had gone into before. She caught her breath and tried to get on her feet. 

A sharp pain shot up her ankle as she tried to get up, she winced. "Fucking hell." she muttered softly.