Y3・゚✧*:・゚✧ Hogsmeade

Your pov

"Gryffindor hasn't won for seven years now. Okay, so we've had the worst luck in the world — injuries — then the tournament getting called off last year." Wood swallowed, as though the memory still brought a lump to his throat. "But we also know we've got the best — ruddy — team — in — the — school," he said, punching a fist into his other hand, the old manic glint back in his eye. 

"We've got three superb Chasers."

Wood pointed at Me, Angelina Johnson, and Katie Bell. 

"We've got two unbeatable Beaters." Wood continued referring to Fred and George.

"Stop it, Oliver, you're embarrassing us," said Fred and George together, pretending to blush. I stifled a laugh at my brothers and cleared my throat when Oliver shot me a look.

"And we've got a Seeker who has never failed to win us a match!" Wood rumbled, glaring at Harry with a kind of furious pride. "And me," he added as an afterthought.

"We think you're very good too, Oliver," I said. "Spanking good Keeper," said Fred.

"The point is," Wood went on, resuming his pacing, "the Quidditch Cup should have had our name on it these last two years. Ever since Harry joined the team, I've thought the thing was in the bag. But we haven't got it, and this year's the last chance we'll get to finally see our name on the thing..."

Wood spoke so dejectedly that even Fred and George looked sympathetic. "Oliver, this year's our year," said Fred.

"We'll do it, Oliver!" I said. "Definitely," said Harry.

POA

Harry and Y/n returned to the Gryffindor common room after an evening of practice, cold and stiff. 

"What's happened?", Harry asked Ron and Hermione, who were sitting in two of the best chairs bythe fireside and completing some star charts for Astronomy.

 "First Hogsmeade weekend," said Ron, pointing at a notice that had appeared on the battered oldbulletin board. 

"End of October. Halloween." Y/n read out.

 "Excellent," said Fred, who had followed Harry and Y/n  through the portrait hole.

 "I need to visit Zonko's. I'm nearly out of Stink Pellets." 

Harry threw himself into a chair beside Ron, his high spirits ebbing away. 

 Y/n seemed to read his mind. "Harry, I'm sure you'll be able to go soon" she said. 

"They're bound to catch Black soon.He's been sighted once already." 

"Don't worry Harry, we'll bring you lots of stuff." Hermione said, finishing her Herbology homework. 

"Yeah, and I can stay back, there's still more--" Y/n started, 

"Y/n, you're going." Harry interrupted, looking up from his work. 

Y/n grumbled in response and muttered a 'goodnight' to the three. Then went up to her dorms, soon followed by Hermione. 

She muttered something under her breathe and stormed into the bathroom. 

She quickly came out, in her pyjamas. 

The two girls sat in silence. 

"Hermione!" Y/n wailed dramatically before flopping face-first on the bed. 

"What?" Hermione asked, sitting next to her friend on the bed.

"IthinkIlikeHarry." Y/n said in a muffled voice.