Y3:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Maps and Candy

POA

Harry woke extremely early the next morning; so early that it was still dark. 

For a moment he thought the roaring of the wind had woken him. 

Peeves the Poltergeist had been floating next to him, blowing hard in his ear. Harry cursed him and he cackled and flew out of the room. 

"Bloody poltergeist" he mumbled. He tried to fall asleep again but couldn't.

Finally, he gave up any thought of more sleep, got up, dressed, picked up his Nimbus Two Thousand, and walked quietly out of the dormitory. 

The noise of the storm was even louder in the common room. 

This weather immediately reminded him of Y/n (but what doesn't at this point-) because she rambles on and on about how much she loves the rain. 

Speaking of Y/n, Harry could see familiar h/c hair sticking out from under a book, her head lay on a small table while the rest of her body on the couch. 

He lifted a book to reveal Y/n's tired face, fast asleep. 

He moved some more books off her lap and covered her with a blanket. 

'History of the Founders Of Hogwarts.' a book's title read. Another read 'Hogwarts founders: legacies and heirs.'  hmmhistory of magic homework probably. 

Harry whiled away the hours until dawn in front of the fire, getting up every now and then to stop Crookshanks from sneaking up the boys' staircase again. 

At about 4:30 AM, Harry's boredom had almost killed him, so he decided he would wake Y/n, she seemed like a morning person. 

"Y/n? Hey, Y/n?" he whispered while slowly shaking her arm, trying to wake the sleeping girl. 

Y/n stirred a few moments later, hmm, light sleeper. 

She blinked herself awake and looked up at Harry, smoothing her hair down. Suddenly, her eyes widened.

"Oh shoot, have I overslept? Am I late for practice?" she asked worriedly.

Harry shook his head in response, "N-no I was bored, so I woke you. And you had fallen asleep right here,"

"Oh," Y/n slowly nodded her head, "What time is it?" 

"It's uh- 4:30" Harry responded, sitting down. 

Y/n looked up and glared at Harry in a deadly way. 

"Harry Potter, you mean to tell you me, you woke me up at 4:30 in the morning, because you were bored?" she shot dangerously. 

"Y-yes-?" Harry responded, slowly getting up. 

"Are you saying, that I could have slept peacefully for another 2 hours, but you decided to wake. me. up?" she whispered, still looking at Harry like she wanted to drown him in the black lake. 

By now, he was almost shaking. 

"I-I thought you were a morning person, I-"

"Even a morning person, doesn't want to be awoken at 4 fucking AM for no reason." she shot back. "Oh you better run Harry Potter, I doubt you'll make it to the Great Hall alive." 

She rapidly stood up, Harry ran for his life through the portrait hole, he did not want a snappy teenage girl to kill him. 

As the two made their way through the portrait hole Sir Cadogan yelled, "Stand and fight, you mangy cur!" yelled Sir Cadogan. "Oh, shut up," Y/n growled.