𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41

Start from the beginning

"The Beast's and Snake's Fang." Duke Phileo stated as he stared at his wife with a glint in his eyes.

Annelise sweat dropped at her husband.

"The world sure is fair, as expected." Annelise said as she sigh and

Duke Phileo smiled at his wife.

"...I'll draw both of your faces." Duke Phileo said as he glanced between both his wife and daughter.

"So, You said it's the Beast's Fang?" Leonia giggled as she sparkled while her chin was resting on both her hands.

Duke Phileo let out a 'hmph'.

Annelise chuckled.

☆☆☆

"Our family has had the power of the Beast's fang as well as Aurea family has had the power of the Snake's fang long before we both were even called Boleoti and Aurea. Even the oldest records only show that people with these power's were from the North." Duke Phileo explained as a portrait of a Beast is seen growling and a big Snake is seen around it's feet as it's head was high in the air as it hissed.

☆☆☆

"Aura and Mana" Duke Phileo begin as he drew 2 lines on the outside of the 2 uneven circles.

Both Annelise and Leonia were silent as they listened to Duke Phileo.

The good wife and daughter who are refraining from speaking...

'I already read lots of books about Aurea and Boleoti, but is seems there is still more I don't know or haven't read about...' Annelise thought as she gave a sheepish smile and her look was blank.

☆☆☆

"Aura can strengthen one's physical body and their weapon. Mana borrows the power from the natural elements for the use of magic." Duke Phileo explained.

" Duke Phileo explained