Part 46

he drunk's hands were tied, so he tried to kick him with his foot, but he didn't want to be caught in the ankle.

the smell of the man's palm was very hot, and when it was close to him, it made his skin burn with it.

the ribbon finally blindfolded he drunk's eyes, and his eyes fell into darkness, and only the breathing and heartbeat of each other were left in his ears, and his earlobes were gently grabbed by each other, and the bite produced a fine tingling sensation.

"give buddha-figures... well..."

the unfinished words were blocked in his throat, and the nature used to block him was the warm and soft lips of the other party, and the magic qi was delivered to his mouth by the tip of the tongue, and it was channeled into his meridians, nourishing the old wounds between his lungs that were difficult to heal.

suddenly, he felt a clever sense of oppression, a force that gently and forcefully broke into his sea of consciousness, not to make him feel too depressed, but to firmly grasp the initiative, so that he belonged to the other party completely at this moment.

he drunk was not very accustomed to such a feeling, he had been a demon lord for too many years, he had long been accustomed to giving orders, and suddenly making him obey the arrangements of others, this feeling was very strange and very novel, which he had rarely experienced.

his consciousness was suddenly filled with the breath of the other party, and the divine consciousness that smelled the people seemed to be warm, which could make his naturally cold body feel the heat, but the magic qi that originally belonged to the other party was flowing in his meridians at this moment, making him feel that every inch of his body was filled, full of smelling things.

he drunken frowned, he was now weak, he didn't even have the strength to struggle, he was planning to think of a way to make the other party quickly get out of his territory, when he found that something small in dantian began to stir, it was very happy, decisively betrayed his mother, and expressed a strong welcome to wen ren.

he drunk secretly scolded a sentence of eating inside and outside, decided to reduce the supply of magic qi to the little cub from tomorrow to show punishment, and felt that a heat rose from the dantian, which seemed to come from the little cub, and this heat echoed with the smell of the magic qi, making him feel like soaking in warm spring water, bathed in comfortable sunshine, and his whole body was ironed.

perhaps his previous guess was not wrong, it was precisely because of this cub's presence, the smell of magic qi could heal his injuries, and both were indispensable.

that's it.

for the sake of being able to heal the wounds, he let these two guys go for the time being.

lord demon zun gave up his resistance and completely handed over his territory to the other side, at the same time he scattered a wisp of divine consciousness and began to explore the secrets of the sea of people.

the two people's knowledge of the sea is in a state of convergence, the territory is formed into a piece, shared with each other, he drunk easily found the junction of the other half of the sea of consciousness, and sure enough, he saw that the half that belonged to the master personality was closing, dominated by the sub-personality.

he thought about it, and with the mentality of trying it out, he began to knock on the door of the master personality.

wen ren frowned a little, and seemed to be not very satisfied with the other party's troublemaking for him at this time, trying to catch the wisp of divine consciousness that was running around, but found that he could not distinguish his mind- his cultivation was already between bo zhong and he drunk, and it was the limit to suppress him, and if he was distracted to catch that troublesome divine consciousness, he might accidentally withdraw from the state of divine intercourse.

he could only sigh and said, "is it so difficult for your holiness to honestly double cultivate with his subordinates?" "

he drunk ignored him, continued to knock on the door, attacked all the weak points that might exist, and finally the kung fu paid off, and when he knocked to a certain place, the tough barrier finally broke a crack.

the light outside shone into the sea of consciousness that was in the dark, and it seemed uncomfortable to smell people' drinks, a low muffled hum rolled out of the throat, and a brief information sharing occurred between the two personalities, which was very strange and almost difficult to describe in words.

if he drunk had not been blindfolded, he could see the golden glow flickering in the left eye of the smelling person, and the master personality seemed to be very stunned, and he had not yet reacted to what had happened, and he had been overwhelmed by the overwhelming information and memories, and even the initiative of the body had forgotten to rob it.

i don't know how long later, the sky gradually brightened, the long night receded, and the main and deputy personalities also followed a day and night cycle of switching, and the deputy personality probably felt that it was time to retire, so he took the initiative to choose to give way and threw the follow-up matters to the master personality to deal with.

familiar operation, as on that night a few months ago.

the master was pushed out with a blank face, and it took half a day to return to god, withdraw from the body of the supreme being in a panic, withdraw his divine consciousness, burn from his cheek to the root of his ear, and kneel in the same place in shock, unable to say a word.

because he drunk made trouble in the middle of the way, his memory was now very clear and clear, and he didn't miss anything at all, knowing how he had put his dignity on this and that, and so on.

smelling people's lips trembled: "your excellency..."

, he drunken gasped lowly, already exhausted, don't you want to untie the buddha-figures? "

in a hurry, he untied the rope from his wrist and removed the ribbon from his eyes. there was already light in the room, and he drunk narrowed his eyes as he was stabbed: "you are really good." "

when he heard the people," he was about to kneel down to the bedside to confess his sins, but he was held down by he drunk and forcibly intercepted the sentence "the sins of the subordinates deserve to die": "i didn't say you--i know you can hear, next time let the buddha-figures catch you and see how the buddha-figures clean you up." "

smeller rolled the throat knot with difficulty: "what the hell is... what's going on? "

"i thought to myself," he was drunk and weak, not wanting to move, "the memories that have just helped you recover should be enough, the buddha-figure will sleep for a while, and when he wakes up, he will have a good chat with you." "

he said lying flat, and added, "it is better to help the buddha-figure clean up." "

smelling people sitting on the bed, only to feel that their minds were buzzing, like they had just finished a bizarre dream, he dreamed that there was a person with a completely different personality who had done zun shang, and he also told zun that he had buried in his heart that was a little unattainable delusion, thinking of all the things he did not dare to think about, doing all the things he did not dare to do, and even daring to let zun shang conceive his child, dare to pluck off the god who was high above, the bright moon in the sky, and take it in his arms.

pen fun court

too bold.

it's arrogant.

it was as if he had salvaged ashore everything he had deliberately hidden below the surface of the sea, exposed to the sun, and made him ashamed and self-conscious.

smelling people's breathing trembled, the disordered magic breath never calmed down, his heartbeat had never been faster than now, he looked at the person who was already asleep in front of him, and a scene of familiar and unfamiliar pictures jumped in front of him.

he remembered.

on that night a few months ago, it was this very different self who broke into his room, opened the bed tent, and offended the people in the bed.