he drunk squeezed the half-cut sword in his hand through the bandage, and when he looked closely, he found that there was blood left on the sword, which had not yet dried up completely, and it should be the blood of the fox king. the originally cold ji xue sword was dim and dull at the moment, and he could no longer do the blade without blood, he could feel that the last trace of aura inside had also been exhausted, and the sword forged with the blood of the divine bird had completely turned into a piece of scrap iron.

tan wei: "as the demon zun saw, after this sword was broken, there was only a trace of residual power left in the broken blade, and now it was also exhausted by my use to kill the fox king, and it was no longer half of its use, whether it was left or destroyed, it was all in the mood of the demon lord." "

"you said that you picked it up on qingxiao peak," he drunk raised his head, and his eyes revealed doubt, "if i remember correctly, on the night i fought with pei qianhe, you were not in the qingxiao sect at all, and you had already escaped with your apprentice jing yun, so how did you, who had already left the scene, pick up this half of the broken sword?" "

"just a month ago, i went back to the qingxiao sect," tan wei said, "of course i secretly went back, at that time the qingxiao sect was on the verge of disbanding, and no one found me." the waves of qi that demon zun and pei qianhe had unleashed during the terrifying battle directly destroyed the main peak, and the remaining demonic qi did not disperse for several months, causing ordinary disciples to not go up to that mountain at all, i rummaged through the ruins and found this half broken sword. "

"what are you looking for with the broken sword for?" he drunk frowned, "no, i should ask you how did you know that after ji xue's sword was broken, half of the broken sword was left behind at qingfeng peak?" "

tan wei: "because i later saw pei qianhe, who was seriously injured, and saw that he had half of the ji xue sword in his hand, with the degree of love he cherished the ji xue sword, but as long as he still had the strength, he would definitely take back the other half of the sword, and the demon qi on the night peak was blocked, and he could not go up again if he was repaired, so the other half of the sword must have been left at the scene of the battle with the demon lord, i went to look for it according to this idea, and i really gained something." "

"should you say you're worthy of being a fox?" he drunk's eyes were not very friendly, "so, since you saw pei qianhe, why didn't you kill him directly for me, and never have any trouble?" "

"didn't the demon lord deliberately keep him alive?" tan wei's fox eyes revealed a little surprise, "fold his cultivation, destroy his avenue, let him personally watch the decline of the sect that he has poured countless efforts into, the rebellion and discredit, from the immortal dao supreme to the street rat, with only half of the sword left in his hand, and not even the ability to recover the other half of the sword- isn't such a revenge even more pleasant?" "

he drunk didn't think about it so much, he turned his head to look at the smelling people, and said that he had fainted at that time, and the folding of the sword and the abolition of cultivation were all done by the little protector, and what tan wei described now should be what the smelling people were thinking at that time.

"that's it," he waved his hand at tan tan, indicating that his question had been asked and that he could leave, "the matter has come to an end, and i don't bother to accuse you, you killed the demon king, and then the demon clan will definitely have civil unrest, but it has diverted the hatred for me, and i will not care about what you have done during this time." "

tan wei narrowed his eyes, and his vertical pupils after demonization were more obvious, becoming more and more like a fox: "xie demon zun is generous." "