Chapter 12: Change

Start from the beginning

"There's nothing to forgive, Jin. You're just doing your job as a big brother. I know. The bigger sibling is usually bossy to their little brothers. My big sister has similar traits."

.

"I highly doubt it though because Jimin well he's..."

.

"JIN! THAT'S ENOUGH. You've said your peace. Now please. Leave." Jimin rarely got mad like this but when he did, he was explosive.

.

Jin nodded. He looked at us and then walked out. Jimin just sat there in silence. I knew whenever he was like this, he needed space so I kissed his cheek, told him I'll be back and went silently downstairs to the carpark. There I met up with Jin.

.

"What was that all about? Why are you doing this? Jimin and I have been together for over two years now and we've never kept anything from you or your dad. We love each other."

.

"Jungkook, it's not the relationship I disapprove. It's the lies and deceit. Jimin needs to stop..."

.

But I stopped him, "STOP! I know Jimin has that darkness in him. But whatever it is, I know I'll still love him."

.

"But..."

.

"AND!!! Whatever it is, Jimin will be the one to let me know. What is love without trust? Nothing. I trust him because I love him. Trust and pray for us Jin. Pray that everything goes well." I stood tall and stuck out my hand to him. My peace offering.

.

But as Jin shook my hand he whispered, "I will but if it doesn't, I'll be here if you need help understanding..."

.

As we shook hands, I looked high up at our apartment and saw Jimin's figure standing by our bedroom window. I knew he was looking down at us. I couldn't see his face properly but I could make out his body shape. I let Jin leave on his own accord to run back upstairs into our apartment. Al had already left so Jimin and I were all alone. He was still standing by the window when I came into our room. He raised his head when I stood by the doorway and I saw him rub his arms and sighed. I knew I could go to him now so I went up behind him and gave him the gentlest back hug ever.

.

"Hello..."

.

"Hello."

.

I could feel the warmth in his body but his greeting was cold. Not icy but not the warmth of my Jiminnie. Even his next words sounded cold and distant,

.

"What did you tell him?"

.

I sighed, "I told him the same as you. That we love each other and that secrets won't tear us apart."

.

"What did he say?"

.

"He tried to tell me what it was but I stopped him." I saw as Jimin clenched his jaw.

.

"Damn him."

.

"Jimin, we've been good and strong together for so long and we have many-many more good years to come. We will survive this and we'll do it together." I put my lips on his cheek and I saw as he closed his eyes.