Chapter 6

Ajuka Beelzebub was running towards the scene as if his life depended on him…. He was worried… He wouldn't admit it but he was also a tad bit intimidated….and afraid. His pride would never allow him to admit such things but he had heard some terrible things about the symbol which colored the skies…as of this moment.

Something so terribly unbelievable that he could consider it as nothing but modern myth advertised by some crazy lunatics.

In the last few years a myth had spawned about a symbol which had appeared in the dark sky. This symbol was that of a Phoenix which was engulfed by a maelstrom originating from its very tail. This very symbol was never openly described but only whispered as 'Phoenix in the Shadow of a Maelstrom'. It had appeared only once before if he could trust these rumors and had managed to cause some stir but nobody wanted to take it seriously.

'It can't be….. It's just not possible! Nobody can escape from that prison…. Nobody can!' Ajuka thought relentlessly. He just couldn't believe that ludicrous rumor.

With that thought Ajuka increased his speed and hoped that he managed to get there in time.

In the Battlefield…..

Naruto was just looking up into the sky admiring his handiwork with melancholy…..and remembering his past deeds which he wanted to forget and bury deep down but he knew such a thing was just not possible. These experiences had changed him from a child with unachievable ideals into a man who was capable of harsh decisions which might seem cruel even to a war veteran nevertheless they were necessary.

The training which he endured from his teachers taught him that. They were the one who helped him to reach his true potential and to turn him into someone who actually analyzed his opponents and took educated decisions instead of just steam rolling everything and they were also the one who taught him to not rely too much on his luck. Since, she was a fickle mistress who always betrayed him when he needed her the most.

While Naruto was still pondering about the experiences which he had in last few years…..a single drop of water hit him right in his forehead and trailed down to his eyes like a tear, waking him up from his thoughts abruptly. A few seconds later it started to rain heavily…cleansing the blood ridden soil…. If it could be cleansed ever in this lifetime.

Everyone was shocked and amazed by the fire spectacle which Naruto demonstrated a few minutes ago. The Elders, Sirzechs, Grayfia, Rias, and Naruto's own Queen were staring at the symbol. However, for Akasha this was the 2nd time when she had the pleasure to watch that symbol.

Their amazement was interrupted by a clapping noise…. Everyone had their eyes widened. Sirzechs and Naruto turned immediately to watch the intruder.

Before them was a man/devil in his 30's. He had long silver hair with two bangs extending to his shoulder. He also had a little facial hair. He wore the same Armor which Sirzechs wears to show his status as a Satan. Overall he was someone who would be considered as devilishly handsome by the female population.

"Bravo! Naruto Phenex. Bravo! What a magnificent display of power! I am truly impressed!"

Naruto's eyes widened at first but then he gave a smirk. He never expected him to make an appearance…..he was so glad.

Nobody dared to make a move. Sirzechs just narrowed his eyes and gave a side glare to Rizevim.

"Rizevim Livan Lucifer….." Naruto mentioned in a sing song manner.

"All this just because I banged your wife…Seriously, get over it." Naruto chided Rizevim in a mocking manner.

The Gremorie's and Phenexe's were still reeling from the shock of seeing Rizevim again but then Naruto made his statement. They fell flat on their faces.