Chapter 2

Vatican City, is the smallest country in the world with only an area of 44 hectares and with a population of meagre 842. This Holy City is ruled by the Bishop of Rome, who is also known as the Pope to the public and the believers in Biblical God. All this is common knowledge and anybody can find it on the internet, but what everybody doesn't know is that, it is the main base for the Holy or Celestial Beings, commonly known as Angels, so it is right to say that any devil or fallen angel who steps in these holy grounds are as good as dead.

However all these threats on life didn't matter to someone who had seen far worse in his life, and has survived and flourished in even harsher environments. These kind of people were very less in the 3 factions and Naruto Phenex was one amongst them. In Fact he was the best amongst them.

At present Naruto was deep underground in the Sistine Chapel, these were one of the many bases from where he operated and provided safe haven to his peerage. Since who would think that they would find their enemies in their home turf right below their nose. Anyways it would be unbelievable that someone had a secret base right under the Pope's residence which is the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican City.

Naruto was only wearing an ANBU black pant with arm guards and was destroying dummies with his taijutsu katas and was not using any chakra to power his punches and kicks. If anyone would have seen him then they would have seen his hands blur when he punched each dummies with such precision that even an archer might feel jealous. He defined the definition calm when he did his daily workout but today he was anything but calm.

Memories of his past still haunted him.

'You are my living legacy.' Naruto used chakra this time and he moved so fast that he was a blur and all the dummies broke apart behind him.

He was finally done with his taijutsu training but then he donned a very somber face instead of being happy for achieving his goal. He could still remember his brother's sacrifice, his last words.

'You are my living legacy.'

Flashback

Madara and Kaguya were finally defeated after a battle which lasted 3 days but this battle which he was fighting right now was the toughest one, because now at this moment he was fighting his brother in everything but blood. He knew that it was their destiny to fight to death since they were the descendants of Hagoromo's 2 sons, Indra and Ashura.

They were supposed to fight each other to death just like Hashirama Senju and Uchiha Madara.

Today on the day of his Birthday, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha were also going to fight each other till only one man was standing.

He wanted to change this destiny so much, but Naruto knew that this fight was unavoidable. He was no longer the same naïve boy who thought that he could end the war all alone and that he would be able to change everybody's mind. Sasuke was now beyond any kind of help, he had captured all the nine Bijuu's by using Chibaku Tensei (Planetary Devastation)and had enslaved them in massive moon like rocks.

He now knew better than anyone that there was no reformation for his brother and that it was his responsibility to see to it that the bijuu's got their freedom and that the elemental nations achieved peace which was based on love and understanding instead of force and hate.

"We are finally at the Valley of End, where we fought last time and I was the victor." Stated Sasuke without demonstrating any kind of emotions.

"We don't have to do this Sasuke, we can talk this out." Naruto insisted with clear desperation in his being but even he knew that they were way past talking.