Chapter 5

'Rizevim! Why is one of the SUPER DEVIL trying to kill Naruto…?' Were the immediate thought which came in to the mind of Sirzechs and his Queen Grayfia because it didn't make any kind of sense.

All of the elder devil who knew about Rizevim were immediately alarmed since he was the strongest devil in existence period. Even his fellow Super Devils can only defeat him with their peerage to support them.

It is a very common misconception that Sirzechs is the strongest devil alive but the truth is something else. The reason for this misconception was…. Rizevim himself since he rarely ever made any kind of move in last few centuries. This made people to forget that he even existed or they just didn't want to believe that a devil as dangerous as him wasn't on anybody's side and was free to do anything he wanted to do.

Rizevim was a unique kind of devil who neither supported the older faction nor the present faction of devils despite being the only son of the actual Maou Lucifer. He was known for sheer ruthlessness which he demonstrated in the battlefield and in his own personal life. He had killed his own son because he was weak and then forced his grandson to live his life as an orphan without any kind of basic necessities.

Some even say that the only reason he didn't participate in the war was because he thought the entire situation was…so boring.

The halls of the Phenex Manor were in utter panic.

Rias and her peerage face grew pale after they heard that an army was going to invade the Phenex Estate. Even Riser and Yubelluna looked worried since both of the parties knew that they weren't equipped or mentally prepared for an attack like that.

Sirzechs and his peerage were calm but they marred a frown. The same with the Phenex Clan head and his wife.

Akasha just had a smile on her face but this wasn't her usual calm and loving smile this smile looked…..murderous. She really wanted to kill something…..which could alleviate her bad mood.

Akasha was furious that someone attacked Naruto right in front of her and she was too slow to protect him. Naruto had handled the entirety of the assassins in a matter of seconds.

Naruto was calm in fact he was so calm that it gave chills to everyone.

'How can he act like it's nothing in a situation like this!?' these kind of thoughts raced in the mind of younger devils who weren't familiar with war.

Naruto crouched and touched the floor with the tip of index finger and went into a trance. Naruto was using the famous sensing technique of the Nidaime Hokage to sense the number of enemies which he had to fight. He was quite proud of his chakra abilities since he was pretty sure that there was no one in his world who could equal him when he used his chakra though he had no intent to use them in his upcoming battle.

In the last ten years he had learned a lot of things and he was proud to say that his skills in magic were nothing to scoff at. In fact he was incredibly deadly with his magic and this upcoming annihilation gave him the perfect opportunity to put those skills to test. Thinking about trying to test his new techniques brought a smile to his face or it might have been because of the amount of sheep's which Rizevim sent to exterminate.

Everybody raised an eyebrow because of the weird stance Naruto was in, he seemed to do something but they didn't know whether it was productive or just a waste of time.

"We will help you Phenex-san. The situation is so dire to just handle on your own…"Sirzechs said seriously. "….if necessary I will also fight this battle to ensure that there are not many casualties." Sirzechs added as an afterthought.