You might wanna smack me on the face for using Jungwon at first for his tears. Please do . . . his tears are worth thousands . . . but now, I just want to wipe them away.

When he's sad, I only care to make him smile and happy again. His happy tears to me is something I always wanna see in his pretty eyes. His sad tears however I want to dry immediately and make him happy again.

I'm crazy I know . . .

I question sometimes, why would the heavens give me such an angel when all my life I'm a demon? I thought, ah maybe Hena somehow spoke to them.

But Jungwon told me, life gives us second chances, it is then up to us if we want to be the same. Maybe life indeed gave me a second chance. . . a second chance to right my wrong. . . a second chance to change my fate. . a second chance to be that same kind hearted kid you raised.

This is the second chance I'll be willing to take.

Hena, thank you so much for everything, for keeping the secret given to you and for raising me. . . thank you"

Jay

I made a full bow in front of the tree as my tears flow non stop as I recall all the moments we spent together in the times she's still alive. Her last tear before she closed her eyes are tears of a person worrying. And I just hope I wiped them away. She should not be worrying when she's supposed to be resting. I wish wherever she is, she is truly in peace.

Back to Jungwon

I went behind Jay hyung as I wrap my arms around him, hugging him as tight as possible. When he's speaking with Hena, I cannot help but cry too. I can't believe how huge my impact is to Jay hyung's life, I never thought he saw me that way from the start.

He sat up from his bow as I held his face and carefully wipe his tears just like how he always do to me as I smiled.

"Wherever she is, she's smiling proudly right now"

"Really?"

"Yeah . .  every parent will be proud of you and what you have become Jay hyung. I may not know her or hear what she's saying now but seeing you like this will definitely put a proud smile on her face"

"I will not stop making her proud of me. . . thank you Carrots, for still sticking by my side no matter how bad I am at first. . "

"You're amazing .  ."

"Hena, we'll be taking our leave. I will still speak to someone"

"Hena, thank you for letting me be with Jay hyung. I really love him"

"And I love you too Carrots. . shall we? Hena, we'll be back"

With a smile on our faces, we drove away from the pretty tree and back into the city where we stopped in front a prison and I know exactly why we're here.

Seeing Jay hyung like this, I can't help but fall for him more. Not because he's finally changing his ways towards people, well that's one reason but more importantly, he's starting his new life and he's doing it first by reconnecting to people especially to his father and Hena. He's letting them see his new self first before anything else and to me, that makes me so proud of him.

I held his hand as we walk inside the building where people with bad crimes live to be punished for their bad deeds.

Jay hyung and I sat on a chair and in front of us is a glass and behind the glass is his father who is too shocked to see us here.

"I never thought you'd come . . you're not answering my calls"

"I can come to you instead right? . . . dad told me you gave up your position to Sunghoon after placing the company to a risk"

Jay

A hand held mine and I calmed my shaking self as I felt his thumb caress my knuckles.

"I never wanted Sunghoon to take my place and take all the burden I left . . I'm just. . . . "

"Don't worry, I'm helping Sunghoon bring up the company . . ."

His eyes widen as he look up at me. And again, his eyes are pooling with tears.

"Really?"

"He's a good friend of mine, plus he's my cousin. . . I can't let him fall into the pit when I know I can help him. . we're partners in business now by the way. . . I'm now the new CEO of J&S Designs. . "

His eyes glimmer in pride as he smiled. The most genuine smile I have seen of him yet.

"Wow. . despite being a bad person, the heavens actually blessed me with a child like you"

A laugh escaped my lips as I intertwine my fingers with Jungwon.

"Once you found out my past, you won't be proud. . I'm like you tho. . a horrible person to be exact"

"I know that Jay. . . but seeing you out there, fixing your wrongdoings makes me proud and regretful. Well, I'm feeling mostly pride. . . "

Jungwon was right. My parents will be proud of what I'm becoming. They might regret the me in the past but they're feeling more pride in me now.

"I also want to tell you that we both have a past we're not happy about and we regret it so much but it's not too late . . we can still be happy and feel some pride. . . I'm not happy that you're in there and not with us but I'm proud that you are accepting your punishment and willingly is paying for your crimes. . . if you ran away and hide, I will literally hunt you myself and I will be ashamed of you. . "

He laughed and again tears fell from his eyes, and so as I.

I haven't cried this much in years but I'm doing it now.

"I'd rather be in here if that means you can look at me. I lost you once. I won't loose you twice. And I want, really want to be a part of your life son. . . I know it's not too late to start again .  ."

"If we're still breathing, then it's not too late. . . I'd love to live my life with a new beginning .  ."

His gaze then shift from me to Jungwon.

"I'm sorry Jungwon, I tried to harm you . . . and your friends"

"It's no problem. Nothing bad happen to me tho . ."

He let out a small laugh as he played with my fingers.

The police officer then signaled that time is almost up so I just bowed at them and look back at him.

"We'll be going now . . "

"See you next time son . ."

"Take care . .  Father . ."

If I tell you I'm crying again, believe me because I am as I look at him with tears in his eyes and a smile as the officers guide him back to his cell.

In the car, Jungwon gave me a smile and a pearl fell on the floor. Both of us got curious to how it looked so different from before.

He picked it up and it is a mixture of pink and gold, something we've never seen before.

Even he is so shocked that his boba eyes are wide making him look like a rabbit.

"My goodness. .  I love you Carrots"

He let out a smile before placing a light kiss on my lips and fixing his seatbelt.

"I love you too Park Jongseong"

That name sounded good when he said it.

______________________