"I'll do it . . I'll take care of them . ."

"Me too . . I will be on post so no one can just come in and out the restaurant and disturbing the diners"

Jay hyung smiled and called someone on his phone. Not long after a pretty lady entered the house with a folder in her arms. She placed the folder on the table and opened them revealing some papers.

"I just need your signatures and then we're settled . ."

By the way, Jay hyung taught me signatures and fingerprints.

He also taught me how to function in the society like an ID, oh and a citizenship? I think that's it. Apparently, I need a lot of papers to apply for a job.

After we signed the lady took the folders and gave us a bow.

"Thanks Erin . . . "

The lady left and I look at Heeseung hyung who is a blushing mess.

"Hyung-ie has a crush . . on her"

"Aish . . I'll leave . . "

He pouted and took the fish bowl with him and left the door. We laughed at his shy face as I continue to pet my puppy.

"He's in looooove"

"He is indeed . . . anyway, I want to bring you somewhere today .  .  and also to introduce you to someone"

"Ok . . I'll go change. . Come Maeumi baby .  "

My dog and I went upstairs and I immediately changed into some pretty clothes before I carefully place the leashe on my puppy. He might ran away and never come back because he's lost so I need the leash.

"We're ready"

Jay hyung then began to drive with the radio playing some sweet music. After a few minutes of driving, we stopped in front of what looks like an abandoned piece of land. There is however a pretty looking tree standing on the end of the land making it stand out.

"Come here"

We stopped in front of the tree and we got out of the car. Of course the puppy is asleep so we left him in the back seat.

"Hi Hena . . . how are you? . . I'm sorry it took me a long time to speak to you like this . . I want to introduce you to someone special to me, this is Jungwon. He's my boyfriend"

"Hi Hena. . "

jay hyung carefully made me sit on one of the roots as he follow.

"I'm sorry if I doubted you in all the things you taught me . . . I thought at first you're lying to me because the world is so different from what you told me . . but , when I met Jungwon, I saw how you're right.

In a world full of heartless people, there will be someone full of compassion and kindness. No matter how I treated Jungwon, he always shows that to everyone, even to strangers.

You told me that there is something worth more than billions of money, and you're right. As of the moment, loving Jungwon is so much that I don't see anything that can par to that.

You also taught me to be kind which I didn't do to all, no exemption. I now understand. Kindness does not exempt anyone from giving and receiving it. Jungwon showed me that. He proved me that you're right in that manner.

Money is not the most important. You're right. Funny thing is, every time I see Jungwon cry, I don't care about anything else but to make him smile again. It's crazy actually.