38: Everything Happens for a Reason (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon there'll be sexual content within this oneshot.

Quirk: telekinesis

Requested byFelixFelicis65

I sighed dramatically, feeling nothing but betrayal as I stormed into the bar and over to the table my friends were sat at. They had all agreed to go out for a Friday night drink, asking me if I wanted to go too but I refused, deciding to go see my boyfriend Gakushuu instead as it was our one month anniversary, however I regretted that as soon as I got to his flat.

The door was unlocked, confusing me slightly so I opened it and saw a pair of high heels by the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and headed further into his flat, then hearing distinct moans and knowing immediately what was happening. I pushed open his bedroom door forcefully, seeing him with another girl. Anger flooded my body as he tried to stand and claim 'it's not what you think!'. I felt betrayed and insulted but I oddly wasn't upset, and instead stormed out of the apartment shouting at him that we were over.

Now I approached my friends, them having been the ones to set us up. "Ugh!" I sighed dramatically, dropping on a seat next to Karma.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you were meant to be at your boyfriends getting it on," he teased nudging my shoulder but I glared at him.

"He didn't need me to 'get it on'," I scowled.

"What do you mean?" My close friend Rio asked.

"The damn idiot was with another girl! The damn bastard, how dare he do that to me!" I shouted.

"Well that's what you get for going out with an idiot," Karma laughed, him having never gotten on with Gakushuu.

"Whatever, look can someone hurry up and get me a drink?" I huffed and Karma laughed again, getting up and heading to the bar.

"I can't believe he'd actually cheat on you... that's so unmanly!" Eijirou said and I nodded in agreement. "How're you feeling?"

"Im not as upset as I thought I'd be... I'm just angry, a little humiliated too," I mumbled and Eijirou wrapped his arm around me comfortingly.

"He's an idiot for cheating on you," he said and I chuckled.

"Thanks Eijirou," I smiled up at the adorable boy. "Is Katsuki coming?"

"He should be, I think he's just got some hero work to do," Eijirou smiled at the thought of his boyfriend. All I wanted was an adorable, healthy relationship like the two of them had although right now I felt as though I just needed to blow off steam whether it'd be me alone in my apartment screaming into cushions or me at someone else's apartment screaming into their pillow.

I glanced down the table seeing Denki, Yuma, Hiroto and Hanta, but I was pretty sure they were all in relationships. 'Serves me right for waiting until I was twenty-seven,' I thought to myself. "Here, get these down you," Karma came back with eight shots, placing four in front of me and four in front of himself.

"Karma I'm not sure that's sensible," Eijirou tried to intervene but this was exactly what I needed. We both ignored the sensible Eijirou and clinked glasses, taking shot after shot. It was Friday night so I was able to let loose, buying more drinks and another round of shots. An hour later I realised I was definitely drunk, and that was when we were interrupted by a familiar face.

Shoto Todoroki had approached the table and sat himself in the seat directly opposite me. I didn't really know Shoto all that well, I only met him through Eijirou but had hung out with him plenty of times as a group. He always made me quite flustered what with his good looks - he definitely had the power to make any girl fall for him. "Todoroki, I didn't expect to see you tonight!" Eijirou said happily.