17: A Change in Career (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot includes sexual content, you've been warned!

Quirk: Bunny

Requested bylm0337455

 I was getting changed into my outfit for the evening with the rest of the girls backstage. I didn't have a performance this evening, but I was excited as my favourite customer would likely be visiting. I worked in a high end strip club, it being expensive and very lavish. We had many rich men come along ready to watch our dances or to book a private viewing. Some of the strippers, including me, had been here a long time and had built up quite a reputation for ourselves, so much so that we had to take bookings for private shows.

"Okay girls, gather round!" Our boss called out as she entered the dressing room. "Doors open in fifteen minutes, you better all be ready," she said sternly as I applied the last of my makeup. "Here's the booking sheets girls," she approached me and Kanzaki, us two having been here for four years and being among those who people requested to see privately.

I took my sheet and immediately smiled, seeing the name I always longed to see. Shoto Todoroki was my only customer of the night thankfully, so I would be able to spend more time alone with him than usual. "I'm so jealous of you!" Kanzaki whined next to me, peering over my shoulder and looking at my sheet.

"C'mon, your sheet is full! You're the popular one here, not me," I pointed out, seeing that I only had Todoroki to entertain tonight whereas she had five men. "Plus you'll get more in tips!"

"But I just want Todoroki once, I mean he's the hottest hero out there!" She whined and I smirked, knowing that that was true. "Can we trade?"

"Absolutely not," I laughed, clutching onto my sheet.

"Right girls! Get to your booths," our boss called out to us who took private bookings, and we walked out of the dressing room towards the bar. It was a large room with low lighting and many tables dotted about where men would sit and drink their fancy drinks. In the middle of the room was a small catwalk where I would sometimes perform, and on the other side of the room there were two poles for the specifically trained dancers. Kanzaki and I, along with a few other girls, went towards the several cylindrical booths on the far side of the room, each having a red velvet curtain covering its front. Each booth had our names on it, and inside there was a mirror and a posh seat for our customer to sit whilst we entertained them.

"Have a good night," I winked at Kanzaki and she rolled her eyes. I laughed, entering my booth.

"Doors opening!" The boos called out and I checked quickly my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing a black leather thong that had a hole for my tail and decorative straps on it leading down my thighs. My matching bra barely covered my breasts, and had straps that formed an x across my chest. I finished off the look with tall black heels, and finally decided that I looked good enough to please Todoroki when he came.

In my line of work, it was impossible to have a relationship. I didn't necessarily want to be a stripper, but it just happened to be something I was really good at and the money was good. Understandably whenever my partner found out I was a stripper, they up and left. My past three relationships ended because of my career path, and I had thought about leaving many times but I couldn't. It was difficult to even fall for people sometimes, however I had managed to fall for Todoroki. I wasn't sure whether it was a good or bad thing that he was a regular of mine, as he had me feeling hot each time he came. I was a professional though, I could definitely act the part and I had been a stripper for years so I knew how to control myself.