20th January 2022

Its now been a week since the accident and Louis is doing a lot better.

He is current at his doctor appointment with Nick as he checks is hand.

"Ow!" Louis shrieked as Nick slightly dabbed the wound.

"Sorry Lou, I have to clean it though." Nick said sadly and Louis just nodded, he really wanted his hand to be okay again. He was sick of all the boys being so overprotective and lets not forget not telling him, whats going on.

Louis knows something is happening, and it's annoying again the boys won't tell him.

How is Louis suppose to trust Harry again when all he keeps doing is lying.

But over this week they have gotten a lot closer, Louis is a lot more clingy which obviously Harry loves.

"Okay Lou! All done." Nick smiled and finished wrapping his hand up.

"Thanks Nick." Louis huffed, a frown present on his face.

"You look tired Louis? Have you been sleeping?" Nick asked lightly. He noticed Louis bright under eyes the minute he walked in.

"It's been a bit difficult to sleep." Louis admitted, eyes concentrating on the floor.

"Do you know the reason?" Nick asked.

"It's been like this since Harry left."

"But he's back now?"

"We don't sleep in the Same bed through."

Nick nodded and smiled to himself.

"Lou, I think maybe if Harry was sleeping next to you, not holding your or cuddling but just being there. It's a sense of comfort." Nick explained.

"I - I guess." Louis mumbles.

"You don't have to do it tonight, but maybe try and get back into that routine? I'm worried about your health." Nick said and finally Louis looked into his eyes.

"I'm perfectly healthy." He argued.

"Mentally Lou."

"Oh."

......

"How your hand Lou?" Liam asked as he picked him up from the hospital.

"Okay. Still have these thing on." Louis waved around his bandaged hand.

"Should only be a few more days, right?" Liam tried to brighten the mood.

Louis shrugged back and stared out the window.

Liam sighed and carried on driving.

.....

"Honey, we're home!" Liam shouted as he and Louis walked through the door.

"Is Harry home?" Louis asked quietly.

"Uh, he wasn't when I left?" Liam explained.

"Ni! Is Haz home yet?!" Liam shouted, taking his coat and hooking it to a coat rack.

"No!" Niall shouted back from somewhere in the house.

Louis nodded and took off his shoes.

"I'm gonna shower."

"Okay Lou, don't take all the hot water." Liam winked and Louis smiled a bit and walked upstairs to his bathroom.

He muscles were tense and he was feeling tight. He needed relaxation.

He started by added water to the tub and then bubble bath, a LOT of it. He moved on by unwrapping a strawberry bath bomb and letting it Splash and fizz in the water, to a pretty pink colour.