3rd January 2022

Chapter includes eating difficulty !!!

The storm was brewing outside, Louis was shivering, his arms tucked underneath himself as he was curled in a tight ball. The duvet held tight in his little fists as he cried into the pillow that was under his head.

Louis had his nightmare again.

All of a sudden, two strong arms crowded around his waist, a familiar scent filling his nose. Louis pushed against the arms, wanting more comfort.

"Turn around for me baby." A voice whispered in Louis' ear, his arms suddenly getting goosebumps.

Louis did turn though, he liked the comfort.

Hs eyes shadowed with tears couldn't make out the man who was holding him close. His mind was also not really trying to figure it out.

"Shhh." The other man cooed and Louis pushed his face into the mans neck as he slung his body over his. Their legs interwinding, as they lay on the bed in a comfortable silence.

"Had another nightmare." Louis sniffled, wiping his nose on the sleeve of his top.

"Yeah," the voice replied, curling hands through Louis' soft fringe and peppering kisses on his head.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" He asked and Louis felt confused.

All the boys knew about his nightmare.

They all knew what it was about.

They all knew it happened exactly at midnight.

"HARRY?!" Louis screamed, jumping up and backing away from ten taller man, his eyes wide and mouth open suddenly. Obviously not expecting Louis' outburst.

Louis' small body stumbled out of the bed, his feet losing balance as he stepped off. Why was Harry in his bed?

He ran a sweaty hand through his hair and he couldn't take his eyes off the floor. At this point Harry was sat up, the duvet in his grips.

"Y - You need to leave!" Louis asserted, pointing his finger towards the door in a way of acting tough.

Harry didn't move. He stood still and didn't say a word. Just staring at the boy.

"H - Harry get out." Louis said louder and this time Harry did move. He was quick out the bed and his heavy footstep made their way in front of Louis.

"We need to talk Louis." Harry whispered, wanting Louis to stop pushing him away.

.....

Last night...

"We should talk."

Louis removed his head from the duvet and stared up into those viridescent eyes.

Louis wished he could push that pretty face out of his mind.

"I don't want too." Louis spat and moved over to the bathroom to have a shower.

"Louis. Running away from me, won't solve this!" Harry made his way to the bathroom, due to his long legs and strides, he caught the door with his foot before Louis had the chance to lock it.

"Harry, please remove your foot." Louis felt his confidence grow. He doesn't know why. But he liked it. 

Harry pushed the door open and they stood facing each other.

For about ten seconds.

THUD

"Shit Lou!" Harry's fell to the floor and scrambled towards Louis, picking up his body bridal style and carrying him to the bed. He removed his clothes and placed him in a top and shorts, since he was burning up.