~♡{°cats & cakepops°}♡~

Start from the beginning

"Wyvern! Nice to make your acquaintance!" I said, holding out my hand for him to shake.

He shook my hand and i felt something rub against my leg, ot was a cat version of horror, he was so cute.

"I never knew horror would look so adorable as a cat.." i said, picking up the cat and nuzzling into his red and white fur.

"You know the 'bad sans''?" Ccino asked curiously.

"Yeah, im part of them..though as you can tell im not really that bad.." i said, horror kitty purred and started kneading my sweater.

Ccino nodded before classic kitty jumped onto the counter and sat down, ccino pet the cat while he thought for a second.

"I think you might have a cat version here, its hard to keep track when said cats hide around when they first appear.." ccino said, looking behind himself to see if he can spot any cats hiding around behind the counter.

"I thought so, id like to ask..you serve hot chocolate? And cakepops?" I asked, petting horror kitty.

"Yes actually, is that what you want?" Ccino asked, turning back towards me, i nodded and he went into the back to grab some things.

He came back out and started doing things that i wasnt paying attention to because both killer and dust's cat versions had came up to me and started nuzzling into my legs.

I had to kneel down to cuddle with the three of them, i never want to leave, they are so cute.

I picked up all three and stood up straight right before ccino finished my order and brought it over to me, he laughed a bit when he saw me struggling to hold three cats.

"Is it okay if i hang here a while? Its nice to talk to someone and cuddle with the cutest cats in the entire multiverse.." i asked, ccino nodded happily, i bet he gets pretty bored with no one to have conversations with.

He walked around the counter and i grabbed my mug and cakepop then followed him to a table and sat down across from him, letting the cats sit in my lap.

"You are a very nice person, its odd for you to be a part of nightmares gang, there must be more to it.." ccino said, sipping his cup of coffee that i didnt know he had until now.

"I guess i can tell you more seeing as you most likely wont share it with anyone...right?" I asked before sipping my hot choco.

"Of course not, that would be wrong.." ccino said, classic kitty jumped up onto his lap and fell asleep.

"Okay...promise you wont think im bad?" I asked, nervously fiddling with my hands.

"Of course not, if our first impressions were good i dont think itll change.." ccino reassured, i still felt uneasy.

"I havent even told the rest of the gang this yet..but, here we go...ok, im- i-...im cannibalistic..but! Im trying to stop it!.." i said quickly, ccino set his mug down and looked at me with an 'u srs?' Face, i nodded and he smiled.

"Thats okay, you are a nice person, your obviously not a crazed murderer because if you were you wouldve walked in here and killed me.." he said, i let out a breath i didnt even know i was holding in.