"Spread your sexy legs for me, principessa."- I stated hoarsely, kissing her sweet spot sultrily, smirking at how fucking quickly she obeyed, pulling me closer. 

"Good try."- I said raspingly, stopping her from positioning me at her opening, and smirked at her curious glance.

"Did I say that I am done feasting?"- I wondered, slipping my middle and index fingers in her tight, wet core as she moaned in my mouth, clutching my shoulders as her gorgeous eyes shut close. 

"I am far from done, baby girl. You have a very long, tiring night ahead."- I warned Cami, fingering her soaked pussy as she moaned sweetly, her beautiful hips digging into the mattress. 

"Per favore."- pleaded my beloved breathily, whimpering as I gave it to her, going faster and harder, receiving such a scrumptious moan of approval.

Her.

Heat rushed through my body as I came again, my senses blank and hazy from the indescribable, electrifying enjoyment that will only rise and exceed itself more and more because we are far from being done. 

I bit my lip as he turned me on my fours, his hand rubbing my bum before slapping hard, my eyes rolling back as I bit my lip, clutching the sheets firmly. 

"Feel like having extra fun, amore mio?"- asked Leo, kissing my neck sensually as I pressed into him, needing him now. 

"Sì."- I said softly, wanting a night of full experience that he makes so damn good and sweet. 

"Then lean on your forearms for me, bambina."- stated my husband, hissing in my neck when I rubbed against him, complying without delays. 

Cold lube against my skin sent shivers down my spine. The rush of wild adrenaline tingled in me as he gently set the plug in, pushing a soft sigh out of me. 

"Don't hold back. Show me how much you missed me."- I said needfully as he leaned on his hands, kissing my neck lecherously, licking on my pulse as his tip rubbed against me, teasing my clit. 

"Hold on tight, darling."- rasped out my husband, slamming in me as I moaned wantonly, my head throwing back, leaning on his shoulder. 

Him.

I gave it to her as she wanted and cazzo, it got us off and soothed us down in ways we struggle to convey.

"Fuck."- I sighed, squeezing her slender waist, pounding in her tight, dripping wet pussy through her orgasm as she moaned deliciously, arching for me. 

"Leo, Dio, sì."- spoke Cami sensuously, moaning as I went harder, rubbing her clit in according tempo. 

"Are you going to come for me, baby?"- I asked lowly, slapping her juicy, big, toned ass as she met my motions, taking me in such a fine angle. 

"Sì."- she answered without delay, her pretty head throwing back and tiny hands gripping the sheets as she came hard, clenching so damn firmly around my dick. 

"Cazzo, let loose, bellezza."- I rasped, groaning when she didn't, sensitive and far from being over her orgasm. 

I pulled out gently, smirking when Cami eagerly turned around and got in the same position, only facing me to suck me off. 

"Mhm, fuck, keep going, mia piccola cara."- I said huskily, fisting her lustrous, light blonde hair as I hit the back of her throat, her small hands moving so fucking good along my shaft.