That is when she heard sounds of water splashing and looked down.
Taehyung was waving at her and motioning for her to come down.

She hesitated a bit but later went in, got changed and went down to find the man waiting patiently for her.

She went ahead and sat at the edge and Taehyung swam across from the other side.

"Would you like to join?"

He asked to find the girl look away followed by a soft "no thanks".

"It always better to have company when you're sad."

"I am not sad" she defended.

"You are. It's visible in your actions, words and face. More like worried about the consequences of you running away?" He predicted.

Seoyeon could not deny the fact that this man was right and had interpreted her mood quite correctly.

Under the gibbous moonlight, the duo relaxed as they spoke. Spoke about the situation, about them, about how hectic life currently was.

"I think you should be happy that you are with me" he stated

"What's so good about you? I am unlucky enough to have been stuck with you."

"Ow" Taehyung acted while grabbing his chest.
"You broke my heart."

Seoyeon laughed lightly at this overreaction.

"But seriously though, would you be happy if you married Yoongi?"

Seoyeon stayed silent before muttering a small "thank you" and smiling softly at the man.

"Woah I wasn't expecting that. But why?"

"Thank you for helping me escape from that hell of a place and making me understand my worth. My worth is much more than just getting married to some random person not of my choice and produce kids like a machine. I wouldn't have realised my worth, had it not been for you confessing-"
She stopped as she looked at the person opposite her before bursting out into loud giggles.

"What?" Taehyung spat. "My feelings are genuine!" He defended.

He splashed water on the laughing girl who eventually stopped in her actions.

"I was just joking"

"Whatever it might be. You cannot make fun of my feelings."

"But why did you splash water on me? I just dried my hair-"

"Well you deserved it." Taehyung commented as he made and attempt to run.

"Where are you running you little rat?" Seoyeon shouted before splashing water at him in a much larger quantity.

"Hey!" He retorted and soon it was transformed into a water war.

Giggles and screams filled the garden as the duo played not until it turned stark silent.

It was when Taehyung put his arms on the pool walls with Seoyeon in the middle preventing her from escaping.

"Where are you going to run hmm?" He asked, his voice deep yet soft as if meant only for her to hear.

He paused before continuing again. "Now that I have been reminded of my feelings, I have been waiting alot to hear those words from you."

"There are no words for it" she answered softly.

"Why so?"
"Because..." She said as she slowly took the opportunity to move Taehyung's arms.

"Your feelings.."

"My feelings?" He repeated.

"Are a joke!" She said quickly and attempted to get out of the pool, not until Taehyung grabbed her arms and pulled her before placing his lips on her.

At this moment Seoyeon felt a rush of adrenaline inside her which burnt her cheeks red. A rush of emotions all together and she knew where this was going.

That split second felt like heaven to her and for once she wanted to be selfish and feel the warmth that Taehyung was providing her with.

But as soon as she closed her eyes he pulled away and stared at the girl intently as of staring into her soul.

"Last time was a dick move by me and a part of me felt guilty but if this is how it should feel then I am ready to repeat the mistake infinity number of times." He said while caressing her lower lip with his thumb before leaving.