Goodbye Love

Third person POV

Sehun was busy organising his laptop folders when he heard a ding on the door.

A man dressed in black with cap that covered his face completely. The only thing visible was his killer smirk as he took his ID out to display it to Sehun.

"Park Jimin. Senior officer of Seoul Department of Crime or as you know BOC, Seoul. Here is my search warrant. " He spoke as Sehun who was protesting till now eventually allowed him in.

Jimin along with a few more people entered. Jimin examined the house while the rest looked for suspicious stuffs and asked questions to the servants.

Keeping In mind all the information Seoyeon gave him when the investigation was over, he proceeded to the last room in the corner without anyone noticing.

He directed his movements to the wooden chest of drawers across the room. He took an amout of powder on a brush as he applied it on the second drawer as Seoyeon told him to.

He examined it with his magnifying glass but to his surprise, there were no finger prints.

Strange.

~

Namjoon: " Did you find something?"

Jimin: " No hyeong. But I think I discovered something interesting."

Namjoon: " I went to Victory headquarters to question the employees, I didn't find anything suspicious. What did you find?"

Jimin: " The person who stole the bullet didn't leave any fingerprints. It means that those were all prepared actions. "

~

Seoyeon saw a man literally running in. "Taehyung what are you doing?" She asked him but he looked everywhere but at her.

" Hyeong!"
He shouted and Namjoon came out.

" If you want her to go free then bring a written consent from-"

"Here it is." Taehyung cut him off.

Namjoon examined the papers and nodded. Jimin came and released her from her handcuffs.

"Stay well, I will meet you every now and then for investigation but my advice still remains the same." He said and Seoyeon smiled.

" Here is your phone. I have saved my number there, you can call me anytime you want or anytime you face any problems. I will be there."

Seoyeon: " So I made a friend here already?" She said and smiled as Jimin side hugged her.

Namjoon: " We will find the person who did this. But this case is not yet over so we might meet again anytime. Goodbye Doctor, stay well."

Seoyeon: " I will"

~

" What? All of a sudden?" Taehyung spoke over the phone.

" Yes, I want to meet you. This might be the last time we meet as lovers so do whatever you have to and reach here ASAP." Yeji said as the line went dead.

2 weeks have passed since the incident at the office and the whole hospital commotion yet there was no change in the daily routine.

The person who shot Taehyung was still not caught and the duo of officers are hella bent on finding traces. Taehyung is busy with his pending works and Seoyeon on the other hand is busy with treating patients.

Taehyung was too confused so as to what he should reply to Yeji.

Taehyung:
Hey, how are you?

Do you remember my girlfriend I told you about? She wants to meet me, what should I do?

Hours have passed since the text was sent, but there was no reply from Seoyeon. It was almost time for Taehyung to meet Yeji so he instantly went for it.

Yeji: " I have called you here to officially announce our breakup. My to-be husband will be here in a few minutes."

Taehyung: " I don't know how to react to this. In these two weeks none of us bothered to speak to one another but you still managed to move on so fast." Taehyung smiled as he looked down.

Maybe that smile was just meant to be a distraction, maybe it was just a means to hide the painful tears which would come out any moment.

Yeji: " Here." She exclaimed as a man elegantly dressed appeared infront of Taehyung and offered his hand.

Taehyung unwillingly just shook his hand and was shocked to see who the man was, after he sat.

Taehyung: " I see, you are the one. I must say, Yeji has a taste. I will not beg you Yeji to choose me, because I know your happiness lies in your brother and you are happy with this decision. I wish you both all the best for your future."

" Some things are just never meant to be no matter how much we wish they were.."

He said as he stood up and shook hands with Yeji and Sehun before turning around and leaving. He didn't look back. Maybe he was hiding his emotions, his pain and all his mixed feelings at that point of time.

A/N:
What do y'all think is gonna happen next?

Vote:)
Dress warmly and stay healthy my lovely cookies ♡