"and just so you know, it was your fault that you mother died, she died while giving birth to a little shit like you!!" he said, you refused to believe it but he said it so many times and you started believing it.

One day you and giorno were getting back from school.

"he's gonna beat us again" giorno said.

"don't worry, I won't let him" you said

"but he'll beat you twice" he said.

"I have a plan don't worry" you said, you two then spotted a man that had collapsed.

"hey kids, have you seen a man, he's injured, had long hair and wears a suit" one of the many guys that was there asked.

"yeah, I saw him go this way" you said and pointed at the opposite direction, they immediately left, when they were out of sight you looked over at the injured man and magically the grass was taller

"let's go" giorno said and you both left

A few days later you met the man again, it was raining and you two were walking back home when you met him again.

From that day on things got better, giorno's bullies stopped picking on him, his step father stopped abusing you two and things got much better.

But you didn't stop trying to protect him from any danger.

"when are you going to stop growing? You're 12 and you have reached up to 1.72 centimeters tall" giorno's mother said

"I don't know, was mom like that?" you asked her.

"no, she was very short.... Maybe she was around 1.58 centimeters tall" she said

"then how am I so tall!? I'm taller than giorno!" you said.

"maybe you got it from your father, he was super tall" she said.

"really? I had to inherite the height from him? I want to stop getting taller" you said

"you didn't only inherite his height, you also got his eye color" she said.

"I see.... Did mom have the hair color? Or him?" you asked her.

"no one had that hair color, I still don't know where you got it from" she said with a shrug, that was one of the rare times you two talked.

After a while you and giorno moved into dorm rooms, and that's where he told you about his dream.

"become the head of the mafia? That's dangerous" you said

"I'll be fine" he said and you sighed.

"I'm not sure about that" you said and he rolled his eyes.

When he turned 14 his hair color changed for some reason, from black hair it turned blonde

"now I look like our father more" he said

"you have a picture of him?" you asked him and he nodded and he showed you.

"why is he shirtless? And what's the scar on his neck? Why does he give me a bad vibe?" you asked.

"I don't know" he said

"well, aunt said that I got his eye color" you said with a shrug.

One day you were chilling when you saw giorno running away from a short dude.

"excuse me what happened?" you asked the dude as giorno got away.

"this guy stole my luggage!!!" he said.

"he did what!?.... Wait here, I'll get it back to you" you said and you left, you soon caught up to giorno and stopped him

"why are you stealing people's shit?" you asked him